Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called the Cincinnati SC today to talk with SA/manager.. he was busy (go figure).. was told via SA that he’d look into it and reach back out. Has yet to reply to email or call back. They closed at 3pm est today for Christmas. I’m insanely close to reaching out to electrek and others on this slow news day and disclose the lies and the absolute terrible experience that I and others in here are experiencing.
It’s just insanely disappointing and honestly I feel helpless and saddened by this process. It felt bad before, in terms of the wait and lack of communication. But now it’s in my face and when it’s needed the most, there’s zero effort to want me as a customer/communicate that to me.
It’s blatant lack of respect for us/their customers.
End of rant!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Just got v11 off to fall in love with my abusive partner all over again..
😔
Feel for you, but not at all surprised. A 14k post count thread demonstrates how little Tesla cares about their customers. We're just a mild inconvenience to them getting revenue.

Meanwhile, I hear Elon has spare time to be talking up Dogecoin over Bitcoin again...

The red car photos are also making me wish for red. I showed it off to my chief executive excitedly and she gave me a resounding no. Apparently “we” are happy with MSM.
lol I hear you but several years ago for me it was far beyond the typical situation and it made me realize I had to become my own life’s ceo. Hard trip but worth it. <—understatement of a lifetime. There are things FAR worse than waiting for a model X (or than even taking call Q3 as a medical resident, or having a new baby several times, been there done all that).

YOLO (unless we get to upload to a Teslabot via Neuralink 🙏🏻)
Cheers and take care of yourself 🥂

lol I hear you but several years ago for me it was far beyond the typical situation and it made me realize I had to become my own life’s ceo. Hard trip but worth it. <—understatement of a lifetime. There are things FAR worse than waiting for a model X (or than even taking call Q3 as a medical resident, or having a new baby several times, been there done all that).

YOLO (unless we get to upload to a Teslabot via Neuralink 🙏🏻)
Cheers and take care of yourself 🥂
I’ve learned through trial and error that the quote “happy wife, happy life” is a fact.

I’ve learned through trial and error that the quote “happy wife, happy life” is a fact.
lol true that! I’m blessed now with a good woman.

But just to be slightly more open: happy wife happy life only works if there is no psychological and physical abuse. 😞 There’s a little publicized epidemic of men enduring abuse, since men don’t talk much. I endured both.
Edit: I would add that now I also believe happy husband happy life. Fairness both ways; equity matters.

Last edited:
Before I got my white interior MX 2017, some guy made a YouTube video of his kids purposely grinding ketchup and mustard into the white perforated seats. Wiped up easily. Sold me. Not sure if the video is still available?
ok that … cough… lacks intelligence. I mean seriously. Perforations are holes. You might wipe the surface but … yeah I don’t think I’ll try that.

I have heard the white cleans easily though!

Reactions: Crimsonsteel23
@jbrowdy did you get "the letter" from Rivian with your anticipated delivery date? I also have one on order, though not a LE, and haven't heard boo from them, even after pressing to get an estimate! I had heard that those who didn't order LE's would be receiving something before the end of the year. Realize that it's not technically the end of the year, so just asking for a friend... :cool:
Nothing. But, I also heard we should be getting some communication before end of year.

Reactions: 1pinhigh
lol true that! I’m blessed now with a good woman.

But just to be slightly more open: happy wife happy life only works if there is no psychological and physical abuse. 😞 There’s a little publicized epidemic of men enduring abuse, since men don’t talk much. I endured both.
Edit: I would add that now I also believe happy husband happy life. Fairness both ways; equity matters.
Really sorry to hear this. Thanks for sharing.

So after a little bit of using V11 here are some thoughts.

The Christmas dance is not as good as the original, as well the falcon wing doors don't open for me during the dance, only the front doors and trunk do.

It fixed a lot of bugs that I had trouble with during the week. But still did not fix summon.

I was expecting more from V11 then this but at-least I got something.

The Christmas dance is not as good as the original, as well the falcon wing doors don't open for me during the dance, only the front doors and trunk do.

It fixed a lot of bugs that I had trouble with during the week. But still did not fix summon.

I’m sure within a few days there will be amazing ones since they opened it up to be programmed by folks for custom shows.

Congrats, where did you get the build date from?
I went to my nearby dealership this morning after receiving a VIN and my SA pulled up build specs on the spot. He told me if I turned down the ‘21 VIN I may have to wait 3 or more months back in the queue for a ‘22 VIN. I took that as QE sales spin to push cars out the door…..but, I’m tired so took the 2021.

I went to my nearby dealership this morning after receiving a VIN and my SA pulled up build specs on the spot. He told me if I turned down the ‘21 VIN I may have to wait 3 or more months back in the queue for a ‘22 VIN. I took that as QE sales spin to push cars out the door…..but, I’m tired so took the 2021.
I bet the wait would be more than three months if you had rejected that VIN the way things have been going.

Reactions: lauraut

The V11 FSD beta is freaken awesome, we're getting really close perfection.
What problem are you having with summon? It talks to the car even faster now.

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Did they confirmed your car is at delivery center?

True, also all lost VINs are gave it to near by area customers for EOY #s also pushing it to close matched customers ...
VIN assigned 12/13 .. EDD 12/24 then pushed it 12/27 and then 12/28 and then 1/4/2022 now EDD 1/6/2022 .. I would not surprised if they assign new VIN ask me take delivery with 24 hours 😠
I was originally VINed 11/30 with a 2021, removed 12/2, reVINed 12/14, emailed it would be in today, asked to pickup up 27, 28, or 29th. If I couldn't pickup they'd give it away. Paid cash yesterday, picking up 29th. 2nd MX.
If I couldn't pickup they'd given it away. Schaumburg. Gray, wh, 6, 20. Ordered 1/14/21.

Honestly I’d reach out and get this in the news. Every single person on here has spent (or is about to spend) $100k+ with Tesla and what do we have to show for it? We’ve been lied to and schemed against and left in the dark at every turn. Making this public will most likely help you out and might even help out the rest of us. Usually I am all for giving them a chance, and it sounds like you did that. But even if you didn’t give them that chance, I truly feel we don’t owe them anything.

If this wasn’t such an incredible vehicle I would have walked a long time ago.
I don't think they purposely lied or schemed against anyone. I can agreed woth left in the dark.
We read about missing usbs and missing wheel caps and missing floor mats, etc. The drones should alot of cars just sitting there.
Alot of us were VINed and now reVINed. Now they're just struggling to get all those cars delivered by 12/31.
I am personally thrilled I was reVINed a 2022, it could mean the difference of $10,000? When I sell.
Flippingrichs VIN showing up here is a bizarre..
And someday a humorous incident. I could switch cars with you he/she has 22s.