Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My LR red/black 6 seater was delivered this afternoon :) Ordered 1/14/21 and got VINned on 12/17. Delivery was scheduled on 12/26 but my SA called this morning if I can take delivery today. I really wish there will be a lot of new VINners before the end of this year! Merry Christmas! (Ride height was on super high setting - my driveway has a curbed ramp)
This looks really, really good. Thanks for sharing, and congrats!

Thanks, but I don't think there's a correction needed. The cars started getting built with the AP1 hardware in late 2014 (maybe that's what you had in mind?). There were a few new features, such as speed limit sign recognition, lane departure warning, and (maybe?) TACC, but the AP1 cars at first worked very similarly to pre-AP.

The first software release that enabled autosteering wasn't released to the fleet until October 2015 (October 15 I think, definitely no later than October 16). I actually remember kicking off the software update in the parking lot at work and using autosteer a little on the drive home.

Bruce.
Thanks for the correction Buddyroe. You are correct.

Merry Christmas!! I didn’t get my MX but got really cool coal. I hope we all hear good news by year’s end. Enjoy today!
I just realized even Santa says coal is bad lol

I got nuclear (see what I did there? 😉🤣) and would like solar but I’m worried about my brand new 50-year rated metal roof getting damaged & leaking from a Solar install. <<that is legit the reason I didn’t get Tesla Solar. 😬

• Funny
Reactions: lexus26 and Stro
My LR red/black 6 seater was delivered this afternoon :) Ordered 1/14/21 and got VINned on 12/17. Delivery was scheduled on 12/26 but my SA called this morning if I can take delivery today. I really wish there will be a lot of new VINners before the end of this year! Merry Christmas! (Ride height was on super high setting - my driveway has a curbed ramp)
Man these photos of these gorgeous Red X’s. I may have to submit another proposal to the CEO on how we really need red multi-coat. Maybe when I get her a model Y..

My exact config. So glad I got red too.

Reactions: KidsEyeDr