Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got a couple answers out of my advisor today but still don’t quite believe them to be true based on how much we believe them to know.

Ordered 1/27/21, SA said that 5 or so Xs have come through the Nashville center. Asked if she had any way of seeing how many orders were in front of mine for our delivery center, got this:

“I can't see how many orders are in front of yours, but I can see your projected delivery date is much sooner than most other people. Our location most likely will not receive any Model X's in January. Your X is projected to be coming in February, so you're at the top of the build queue! I'm going to keep a close eye and call you as soon as I have an update. All Model X's delivered here have been 2022 year models.”

Not sure why they wouldn’t receive any in January unless she’s under the impression that they are still taking the first part of the quarter to deliver to Europe like they did in the past.

Really hard to understand after seeing hundreds of Xs from the flyovers and plenty that look like my configuration. Hope she’s wrong and I get VIN’d this week.

Reactions: studioloft
Ran into KidsMom picking up Tessie in Schaumburg. Took her photo checking out my car. 5th X out of Schaumburg.

Attachments

• 20211227_173048.jpg
    20211227_173048.jpg
    546.9 KB · Views: 105
Finally got a couple answers out of my advisor today but still don’t quite believe them to be true based on how much we believe them to know.

Ordered 1/27/21, SA said that 5 or so Xs have come through the Nashville center. Asked if she had any way of seeing how many orders were in front of mine for our delivery center, got this:

“I can't see how many orders are in front of yours, but I can see your projected delivery date is much sooner than most other people. Our location most likely will not receive any Model X's in January. Your X is projected to be coming in February, so you're at the top of the build queue! I'm going to keep a close eye and call you as soon as I have an update. All Model X's delivered here have been 2022 year models.”

Not sure why they wouldn’t receive any in January unless she’s under the impression that they are still taking the first part of the quarter to deliver to Europe like they did in the past.

Really hard to understand after seeing hundreds of Xs from the flyovers and plenty that look like my configuration. Hope she’s wrong and I get VIN’d this week.
The reason they said no deliveries in January is because everybody’s placeholder says February. Of course they will get deliveries in January. You are forgetting the #1 rule……SA's know NOTHING!

Totally checking this out right now

I have the same. If you already have another car on your account, you can swipe over to the ordered car very slowly and easily see a 16 digit number where the RN # should be.

Also at the bottom, the text states “Complete Your tasks to avoid…” instead of “We’ll notify you when…”

I’m not sure it means much, for me anyway. I have an April EDD on an August order for a 5 seater.

My guess: she's looking at the same dashboard you can see.

Reactions: NashvilleX