Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don’t do it stro - if you give up it feels like all hope is lost for all of us! Who wants a boring model s plaid anyway?! You’d have to open your own doors like a peasant!
You’re right. I don’t want to settle and feel poor. I’m a patient man but that patience is starting to run thin. This forum is starting to feel like AA and you guys just talked me out of taking a shot. Thanks.

You’re right. I don’t want to settle and feel poor. I’m a patient man but that patience is starting to run thin. This forum is starting to feel like AA and you guys just talked me out of taking a shot. Thanks.
You just made a run completely around the bases. Why get tagged out at home? Make this time mean something! End up with the X!!!

Maybe black seats before white this run? Me? X LR, blue, white int, 6 seats, 20inch, no FSD, order Jan 19, 2021.
Remember the drone footage, there are hundreds of MXs produced but are missing a finalizing part (indications from last month point to airbags). All kinds of interior and exterior colors represented.

It might be a good thing? Several people here have definitely gone from tbd -> vin. I was just talking about my unfortunate experience with it.
Yes I am aware that’s the normal path but Tesla and this group have made me very aware of the randomness of it all so won’t take anything for granted. Heck, de-VINning is a thing too, so as I said, will be cautiously optimistic but will be fully ready to be disappointed 😁

Good morning all. Logged into my account every morning like I have every day... and I'm a VINner this morning! Jan 27, 2021 order, 6 seat midnight silver, Plaid order with Fremont pick-up. Here's the VIN 7SAXCBE60NF329xxx. Hope I get to fly up shortly (after I return from CES in Las Vegas) to drive it home.
Congrats!!!

A reminder to all of the VINners to please fill out our tracking sheet to help us try to figure out Tesla's logic (I know, I know... impossible).

Sisters W/B/6 seat/22/FSD LR X is leaving Chicago tonight and headed to Cincinnati.. Should be in tomorrow.. If anyone lives around that service center and wants to do me a solid and take some pics/do the pre delivery check up for us it would be awesome! lol jk.. but seriously, its a two hour drive and am beyond stoked for her to get it but dont want to have to drive four hours and her not come back with the car..
No update on my wifes "priority queue" LR X..
My MS LR should be getting a VIN any day according to SA and should be delivered within two weeks..
Has anyone sold a car via VROOM before? How long after you sign digital contracts does it typically take to get paid from sale? any insight would be greatly appreciated..
Sidenote: I asked SA to run a "simulated trade in" for me to see what tesla would offer for my 21 M3P and it came back at 51,500.. a little short the 62k that VROOM is giving me for my 61.2k purchase.. lol
I sold my truck to Vroom in September. You don’t get paid based on the time you sign digital contracts. You get paid after they pick up your car. Usually it’s about 3 days after. So there are a few days where you have signed over your car to them and have nothing to show for it. In my case everything worked fine though.

It’s a good question though. Meaning, how long are each of us willing to wait? Feb, April, October, god forbid 2023? After a year of waiting for some of us, there has to be some line in the sand. I wonder what each of ours is?

Reactions: 1pinhigh