Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the email to accept the refresh today, issue is that now the agreement delivery date is today! Called them and got conflicting messages, one say the delivery date is based on today's agreement received, and my SA says they consider my original order date, and thus will have priority delivery, but she also does not a clear info on estimates. Maybe next week or so they will get some updates from the factory.

Also, I had to re-submit my credit application.

Our current Model X lease ends at the end of March, I am guessing the new one won't come in by then.

Do you think it's going to be a process to extend the lease another month or two? With any other manufacture I wouldn't worry, but these guys seem to have no clue how to handle stuff like this.

Our current Model X lease ends at the end of March, I am guessing the new one won't come in by then.

Do you think it's going to be a process to extend the lease another month or two? With any other manufacture I wouldn't worry, but these guys seem to have no clue how to handle stuff like this.

I was in the same boat. I actually already extended my lease by 6 months which is an option for all X and S leases and it’s supposed to end March 9th. They say only one time extension which I did while I waited for my refinance to close end of January. And then refresh dropped and now we gotta wait till April or possibly May. I emailed Tesla finance and explained the situation. Told them I have my financing already set for new model X and just waiting for the vehicle. This will also be my 4th Tesla. They extended me indefinitely until the refresh is delivered. You should be good.

• Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: SpaceCash and VikH
Looks like the same old Contis. I thought they were doing a new tire for the refresh, maybe that comment on the website is only for the 22's

I bet those bumper covers just bolt right on the earlier cars - wonder if they'll eventually just stop making the pre-refresh covers and offer the refresh parts for collision repairs

Looks like the same old Contis. I thought they were doing a new tire for the refresh, maybe that comment on the website is only for the 22's

I bet those bumper covers just bolt right on the earlier cars - wonder if they'll eventually just stop making the pre-refresh covers and offer the refresh parts for collision repairs
How can you tell these are the same tires?

Ordered a 7-seater silver metallic with an estimated delivery date of April 2021 in Northern VA.
With that being said I am financing about half of the amount and the other half I will pay at delivery.

Also for the payment method at pick-up it states the only option is ACH transfer, did they take away the option of usinga cashier's check?

My worry is if I transfer the money and there is something a matter with the car will be stuck like Chuck?

Finally some action. Can everyone update when you originally ordered plus build/color if you show delivery estimate now?

Nothing yet for my delivery estimate Financing already complete. I ordered last year. LR white 7 seater

We’re almost there.

This is the way

Reactions: DIL
MX LR white, 6-seats-black interior, FSD
ordered on 19dec2020, refresh accepted verbally on Jan 29th, agreement refreshed on the system on Feb 24th 2021
No delivery date on the system yet on Feb 27th 2021

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DIL
Ordered 1/8 no change and sales rep radio silent
FC0AFE31-CB82-4C59-BF31-5781FA5607AA.jpeg