Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And mine hasn't changed. Still shows September.

I consider August delivery to be END of August... same goes for my September EDD as I don't expect it until September 30th if I'm lucky.

I’m on a same boat. What color of exterior and interior? Mine is DBM with white interior.
I had black interior when I got my last MX in 2018. went with white this time. would change my exterior to white from blue also if it was not for price increase.

Just put an order in for a LR, 7 seat with 22” wheels. Already have a 2017 X and was heavily debating getting a Y with 7 seats after we sold off my wife’s 3, but after taking a look inside it just felt too cramped. Seats would mostly be for kids anyways but we figured the X would fit us better long term.

I do wish the range was a little higher but oh wells, let’s go!
When you put in the order what delivery date has it given you? Has it changed at any point? Thanks.

We ordered in early May! White on white, 6 seat, LR. (Was considering changing to Blue, but now with the price increase, not worth it, kind of silly they don't let us give them the extra $1500, oh well.). Our EDD says "January."

Have you guys all filled out your trade in info? I've left my blank so far just because its so far away and so I know that any estimate they give wouldn't matter. Should I go ahead and take the pictures and upload them?

We ordered in early May! White on white, 6 seat, LR. (Was considering changing to Blue, but now with the price increase, not worth it, kind of silly they don't let us give them the extra $1500, oh well.). Our EDD says "January."

Have you guys all filled out your trade in info? I've left my blank so far just because its so far away and so I know that any estimate they give wouldn't matter. Should I go ahead and take the pictures and upload them?
Nope not worth doing it yet, until you hear that vins are being assigned at least.

Reactions: hcdavis3 and Elixir
If it were me I’d fill in the tradein info. I think that’s a step to getting in the queue.
Naw. No impact whatsoever.

The only things that impact sequence of when a car gets assigned to an order is 1) order date, 2) location, and 3) configuration. Some suspect that customer history is also a factor, but my theory is that it doesn’t matter much now because so many people ordering an X have multiple Tesla purchases under their belt.

Reactions: Elixir and hcdavis3
I see a lot of optimism here, but August is two weeks away and not one X model has been officially produced.
They are 3 months behind (at least) and I suspect there are a lot of orders, so get ready for a nasty DDE adjustment.
I do not think the production line will be full of MX.

My DDE is Q1 2022 in Europe, but Q2 is more realistic.