Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering who DOES NOT get this new tab. What are your delivery dates?
I have August and nothing has changed for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-23 21.42.07.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-23 21.42.07.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 71
Why does everyone think that it's actually a human changing the delivery dates on the Tesla website and that these guestimates have any bearing on reality? I'm sure it's just an algorithm that suggests a delivery month, which we know can change at a second's notice. I know everyone is excited to get their new Model X (as am I), but the flurry of comments over every nuance change to the website and every month that goes by doesn't help our cars get produced or delivered any faster. Reading all of these speculation comments is amusing, but I hope that everyone takes anything they read on here with a LARGE grain of salt as these comments shouldn't be misconstrued as facts.

Why does everyone think that it's actually a human changing the delivery dates on the Tesla website and that these guestimates have any bearing on reality? I'm sure it's just an algorithm that suggests a delivery month, which we know can change at a second's notice. I know everyone is excited to get their new Model X (as am I), but the flurry of comments over every nuance change to the website and every month that goes by doesn't help our cars get produced or delivered any faster. Reading all of these speculation comments is amusing, but I hope that everyone takes anything they read on here with a LARGE grain of salt as these comments shouldn't be misconstrued as facts.
Nobody thinks it a person - they think it's a monkey doing it all.

You are correct - every month that goes by certainly doesn't mean that it's getting delivered any faster.

What would be better and would cut down on speculation is if Tesla would actually reach out to those with orders and provide more details than the silence that's been ongoing for a long time - then we wouldn't need to worry about our blood pressure because we wouldn't need a LARGE grain of salt.

Reactions: Jetpad
My first Tesla was in 2016. Ain’t my first rodeo.

• Helpful
Reactions: jkhanesq
November order, August EDD and i got the new tab. Still kind of wish I could get a pre-refresh NEW 2020/2021. Saw a MS Plaid and still don't like landscape screen. Would rather windshield washers be on a stalk, along with flashing high beams. No arm rest in the back seat (5 seater). Paying a lot of money for a car I am not crazy about, but don't want another MS. Not delighted they turn the MX into a 3 or Y.
Obla Dee, Obla Da life goes on.....

Cause we're all excited after splurging $100k+ on a toy