Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the explanation that push back is automatic for Aug EDD first since it's less than 2 weeks to go makes the most sense.
Then those with Sept EDD will get push back and so on.
People with Aug EDD has various configuration, Plaid, LR, color, seats.
Ive been saying this, no one listens lol. Only thing I can’t seem to figure out is a push back? Cool. But a 4 month push back? Dangggggggg

I think the explanation that push back is automatic for Aug EDD first since it's less than 2 weeks to go makes the most sense.
Then those with Sept EDD will get push back and so on.
People with Aug EDD has various configuration, Plaid, LR, color, seats.

I guess I have 3 months before my heart gets broken on my Nov EDD lol. At that point orders will be getting pushed back to March of 22 which would be devastating.

I guess I have 3 months before my heart gets broken on my Nov EDD lol. At that point orders will be getting pushed back to March of 22 which would be devastating.
The first batch is the hardest as Elon mentions many times. Once they got it out to customers hands, it would be easier but at this point, we don't know when the first ones will be out. And we still have a parking lot of model S undelivered for the past few months.

Reactions: JER85
No one that has a EDD of November or earlier will hold their EDD. Everyone with an August EDD had there's changed to December, all that we could take away from the August EDD is that you are in the first group of Model x delivery's whenever production starts. so anyone who is holding an EDD of earlier than December will not be before the order holders that have a December EDD.

LR, white on white, 6 seater, 20' wheels and FSD
December 2020 order, December 2021 EDD

No one that has a EDD of November or earlier will hold their EDD. Everyone with an August EDD had there's changed to December, all that we could take away from the August EDD is that you are in the first group of Model x delivery's whenever production starts. so anyone who is holding an EDD of earlier than December will not be before the order holders that have a December EDD.

LR, white on white, 6 seater, 20' wheels and FSD
December 2020 order, December 2021 EDD
I'm willing to bet a dollar you get yours WAY before December. Yes, only 1 dollar.