Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my Volvo XC40 from the dealer using the Care by Volvo program. It's a painless experience since the dealer is middleman and all the financing, paperwork is done by Volvo online. In and out in less than 30 minutes.
I ordered on line on Monday, pick a dealer which does not have that car so I call another dealer that does. Then call Volvo and provide the Vin of the car. My contact at the Volvo dealer keeps me updated throughout.
There is some delay due to the switch of dealership location but my salesman did all the work and texted me to come in today when the approval paper came in.
The car is ready, I signed some paperwork and made the first month payment. $842/month after all the tax, fees, insurance, etc.
I can return it after 5 payments. The salesman commented that few people know about this program to take advantage of it.

So I drove home a brand new 2022 Vovlo and I no longer stress about when my X will arrive.

I just got my Volvo XC40 from the dealer using the Care by Volvo program. It's a painless experience since the dealer is middleman and all the financing, paperwork is done by Volvo online. In and out in less than 30 minutes.
I ordered on line on Monday, pick a dealer which does not have that car so I call another dealer that does. Then call Volvo and provide the Vin of the car. My contact at the Volvo dealer keeps me updated throughout.
There is some delay due to the switch of dealership location but my salesman did all the work and texted me to come in today when the approval paper came in.
The car is ready, I signed some paperwork and made the first month payment. $842/month after all the tax, fees, insurance, etc.
I can return it after 5 payments. The salesman commented that few people know about this program to take advantage of it.

So I drove home a brand new 2022 Vovlo and I no longer stress about when my X will arrive.
Unfortunately Volvo doesn't offer care program in California so we are stuck to just wait.

• Informative
Reactions: focher
Let's not start talking about the EDD Tesla puts out. It's useless without a VIN. Everyone sit tight until we see production at the factory, Elon starts talking about the X again, and, likely, they hold an event for the unveiling. At minimum the estimated delivery is completely useless and not honest.

Reactions: Hebert
Let's not start talking about the EDD Tesla puts out. It's useless without a VIN. Everyone sit tight until we see production at the factory, Elon starts talking about the X again, and, likely, they hold an event for the unveiling. At minimum the estimated delivery is completely useless and not honest.
Agreed, but I highly doubt they’ll be an delivery event.

Reactions: TWENT2