Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think "to use" is one thing, but Tesla is also researching and developing technology, so it is a tech company and a car company. It's not a hard concept to grasp. So, yeah, it's got to be satire.
Until Elon showed up, no EV industry, no autonomy, no game changing battery system that is easy to use, no solar roofs. Single handedly moving the human race forward.

Screenshot_20210828-085911.png
I am what's wrong with the world. Waiting 6 months (and counting) for a $115,000 car, grasping at every morsel of evidence that I will actually ever get the car... yet unwilling to pay $15/month to support Gabe's drone flyovers. I'm an awful person.

That being said...the title of the video looks interesting 😂

View attachment 702506I am what's wrong with the world. Waiting 6 months (and counting) for a $115,000 car, grasping at every morsel of evidence that I will actually ever get the car... yet unwilling to pay $15/month to support Gabe's drone flyovers. I'm an awful person.

Supposed to release for free after 24h from uploaded time, but something wrong with this guy too.

View attachment 702506I am what's wrong with the world. Waiting 6 months (and counting) for a $115,000 car, grasping at every morsel of evidence that I will actually ever get the car... yet unwilling to pay $15/month to support Gabe's drone flyovers. I'm an awful person.

some one on twitter posted that there were testing model X on the test track. No pictures of it though just a tweet. Also said assets were added to the tesla app for the refresh model x and last time it happened S started deliveries within weeks

Reactions: TWENT2

Save your $15 if you can wait up to 48 hours - then you can view it. I couldn't...

Reactions: GroovaEV and TWENT2