Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice, just got an prepare to charge email from Tesla order support.
It's about to happen 🍺

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211012-160400_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211012-160400_Gmail.jpg
    366.8 KB · Views: 81
I stopped by my local store (about 100 yards from my house) and they looked at the back-end notes in my account and it said "call for seat change". No one in the store (Sherman Oaks) knew anything about the Model X 6 seat change and had no clue who was going to call me. I emailed my actual delivery person (the manager at the Santa Monica store) and am still waiting on a reply from him. So like many other here, still no call about the 6 seat change and no change to the EDD on my account--still blank.

Reactions: DIL and Tezhed9802
I just got an unsolicited call from Tesla Ops not offering a 6-seat change but rather to update my account. I also got a follow-up email to email them my vanity plate registration so that they could transfer it at delivery. From my experience, Tesla ops generally doesn’t get involved unless they’re planning to build soon.

I did inquire about approximate timing and the advisor simply said that she knows that they’re “planning to start building them as configured very shortly and it shouldn’t be too much longer.”

Ordered June 2020, Plaid, White, White, 22”, 7 Seat, FSD