Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a call from a SA in CA offering the 6 seat upgrade to take delivery faster. He mentioned they're starting production this week. I declined the upgrade and he let me know that mine would most likely be ready in Q1. RN11447XXXX LR black/black 22" wheels, 5 seat with FSD.

I asked if they're prioritizing plaid as well and he said he doesn't know, but thinks it'll be a mix of plaid and LR 6-seat.

Just got a call from a SA in CA offering the 6 seat upgrade to take delivery faster. He mentioned they're starting production this week. I declined the upgrade and he let me know that mine would most likely be ready in Q1. RN11447XXXX LR black/black 22" wheels, 5 seat with FSD.

I asked if they're prioritizing plaid as well and he said he doesn't know, but thinks it'll be a mix of plaid and LR 6-seat.
When did you originally order?

I have a post-refresh Feb. 13th LR order and was contacted today. They do seem to be going in order, that's good news. They did say clearly if I switched from 7 to 6 I would get it this year. I declined.
Wow!I ordered Feb 14. 7 seater... I'd probably poop my pants if I got the call. Reading the forums for Months, I resigned myself to the idea that interaction with you all was the destination,not just the "Waiting Room"

I don't know what I will do with an actual car!!! 😂

Wow!I ordered Feb 14. 7 seater... I'd probably poop my pants if I got the call. Reading the forums for Months, I resigned myself to the idea that interaction with you all was the destination,not just the "Waiting Room"

You’ll probably have to go sit in the car and make new posts to this thread from the built in web browser.

You’ll probably have to go sit in the car and make new posts to this thread from the built in web browser.
He won't be in this thread he will be in the "X refresh issues" thread haha.

Speaking of - since my Google Sheets order form got such good interaction I am going to start one on a new thread to keep track of issues, resolutions, timeframes, etc once the first delivery is made.

How true. I’d say I’ll miss you all, but I suspect we’ll all gravitate to some new owner’s thread!

How true. I’d say I’ll miss you all, but I suspect we’ll all gravitate to some new owner’s thread!
Well, my wife and I just conferred and we decided that if we get the call, we switch to 6 (and take advantage of the change to switch paint and interior Black/White)
We're going to save over 30k in taxes if we take delivery this year.
We bought a 2015 MX 60D to tide us over and it has 6 seats. Surprisingly, it's not as bad as we thought.we actually like it.
So...let's go!

Well, my wife and I just conferred and we decided that if we get the call, we switch to 6 (and take advantage of the change to switch paint and interior Black/White)
We're going to save over 30k in taxes if we take delivery this year.
We bought a 2015 MX 60D to tide us over and it has 6 seats. Surprisingly, it's not as bad as we thought.we actually like it.
So...let's go!
$30k in tax savings? How is that possible? Any reveals?

Reactions: TWENT2

Here I am with RN11357XXXX, LR white exterior/black interior, 6 seat with FSD, CA, and nothing. Tesla seems to make no sense in how they prioritize reservations.