Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He could have been "lying" but it was clearly stated as a fact... I assume Tesla monitors these chats... but who knows... I asked him some more pointed questions like is it true the 6 seaters would be prioritized and when would deliveries start and he simply said "no further information can be provided at this time."

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Apologies for the off topic discussion.. I will start a new thread once the first delivery is made.

The last Order Tracking form was a great community collaborative effort both in data entry and anonymous individuals who assisted in adding their knowledge of spreadsheet formatting/layout. Please make changes to this as you see fit. We can hit the ground running once the first deliveries are made. DM me if you want to talk in detail so we don't get this forum off topic. Lets one-up the disorganized Model S forums 😉.

I think we all have Issue 1 reported on the list. 🙃

Here I am with RN11357XXXX, LR white exterior/black interior, 6 seat with FSD, CA, and nothing. Tesla seems to make no sense in how they prioritize reservations.

Relax. If you have a 6 seat reservation then Tesla doesn’t have any reason to call you at this point. They’re calling to offer to switch 5 or 7 seats to 6.

Bruce.

Apologies for the off topic discussion.. I will start a new thread once the first delivery is made.

The last Order Tracking form was a great community collaborative effort both in data entry and anonymous individuals who assisted in adding their knowledge of spreadsheet formatting/layout. Please make changes to this as you see fit. We can hit the ground running once the first deliveries are made. DM me if you want to talk in detail so we don't get this forum off topic. Lets one-up the disorganized Model S forums 😉.

that's great. also when delivers start can you make a thread on TMC about Model X Refresh owners thread?

• Informative
Reactions: studioloft
Well, my wife and I just conferred and we decided that if we get the call, we switch to 6 (and take advantage of the change to switch paint and interior Black/White)
We're going to save over 30k in taxes if we take delivery this year.
We bought a 2015 MX 60D to tide us over and it has 6 seats. Surprisingly, it's not as bad as we thought.we actually like it.
So...let's go!
I agree. I love the six seater. I am motivated to get it this year because I will save on the sales tax. We have 180 day rule in Missouri that allows you to apply the sale of a prior vehicle towards a purchase of a new one to reduce the sales taxes.

That said, I am curious how are you are saving that much in taxes?

Edit: I see your comment above. I would have to look that one up. I assume you are using this as a work vehicle?

Any chance you could link the original Order Tracking form for us that haven't put our information in? Or does it really matter at this point as we will all be on the other sheet soon :)

Reactions: studioloft