Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
definitely not trolling. I rarely post so i thought i should at least try to do something to not just give it away all info. Still waiting for my loan application to get approved though because the previous one got expired. Initially I thought it was a scam too (and still do lol). If indeed the car is picked up tomorrow I will definitely post some pics.
You rarely post? According to your account activity you haven’t posted ever lol. That was your first posttttttt

I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but it looks like this is a fake. :(

Edit: I don't want to come across as too harsh until we know for sure.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-15 113252.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-15 113252.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 171
  • Screenshot 2021-10-15 113316.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-15 113316.png
    110.9 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
definitely not trolling. I rarely post so i thought i should at least try to do something to not just give it away all info. Still waiting for my loan application to get approved though because the previous one got expired. Initially I thought it was a scam too (and still do lol). If indeed the car is picked up tomorrow I will definitely post some pics.
but how come no one else is getting vins

Guys if its true we’ll see more than one person say it lol no way they’re gonna deliver 1 X. SOMEBODY will come forward saying they also got a scheduled delivery eventually
This is exactly the reason why I want to post here (and reddit). I have not seen relevant news and I can't be this lucky. I also don't know if picking up the first batch of production cars is a good idea or not. First time getting a Tesla vehicle.