Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is exactly the reason why I want to post here (and reddit). I have not seen relevant news and I can't be this lucky. I also don't know if picking up the first batch of production cars is a good idea or not. First time getting a Tesla vehicle.
can you take a screen recording of you going into your Tesla account?

Just the normal 2,000 for white over black
That's GREAT news. I hope that I get the call. We wanted to switch to Black / White (currently White/Cream) but haven't done it because we don't want to have to pay the updated base price + the change price.

Have I mentioned that I hope that I get the call? Because I really hope that I get that call! :)

Impressed the with amount of forensics and detective work being shown here today

Reached out to to my SA to see if it would help switching delivery locations (I live half way between Fremont and Monterey). She said to hang tight as deliveries will start "very very soon"

On another note, is there any pattern to the EDDs still showing blank? Mine has been blank for quite some time, I have a 5 seat FSD - no calls and in Bay area.

Ok so I take what I said earlier slightly back. On my way out I did take a closer look because I was on the other side of the road and there does appear to be a larger group of refresh X building up by the track. No color in particular was more prevalent based on my brief look at the group.
How many were 7 seaters :p

If I were in the bay tomorrow I would totally drop by at 2PM to see what happens.