Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so here is all the evidence we have from the guy who claims he has an appointment tomorrow to pick up.
you can see on the image that shows the build details in the background it says prepare for delivery, hopefully this is a good sign
1634318031468.png
1634318214934.jpeg

so here is all the evidence we have from the guy who claims he has an appointment tomorrow to pick up.
you can see on the image that shows the build details in the background it says prepare for delivery, hopefully this is a good sign
View attachment 722002View attachment 722001
Mine says prepare for delivery that really don’t mean much

Just got the loan application approved so I think I am good to go. They said that they will send me an UBER link so that I can use that to go to the factory tomorrow. Will definitely share some pictures if it happens I pick up the car tomorrow
Why you keep saying if? Lol you got approved. Your car is scheduled where the “if” come from broooo lol

Just got the loan application approved so I think I am good to go. They said that they will send me an UBER link so that I can use that to go to the factory tomorrow. Will definitely share some pictures if it happens I pick up the car tomorrow
Congratulations. 🎉 cannot wait to see more photos and get to know more details. Please keep us posted.

Congrats! Can’t wait to see photos tomorrow and hopefully VINs start popping up for us pre-refresh orders soon...

Tesla Ubers you to pick up? Is this an exclusive Fremont factory thing? I’ve never heard of that before…. But then again this is my first Tesla

• Informative
Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Sorry I have another question, first time Tesla pick up. I am at the Agreement page and this is what I see. It says that there is already a 106 mile on this vehicle? Is this typical? Usually this only happens if its a loaner or test vehicle at the dealer right?
View attachment 722033

The typical new car mileage is 15 or so but can be less than 50 without issue. Mine was 11 miles in 2016.

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Sorry I have another question, first time Tesla pick up. I am at the Agreement page and this is what I see. It says that there is already a 106 mile on this vehicle? Is this typical? Usually this only happens if its a loaner or test vehicle at the dealer right?
View attachment 722033
Maybe extra testing…but if it has a yoke… it’s no joke.

View attachment 722033
Seems a excessive especially for a car that hasn’t even left the factory where it was made .

View attachment 722033
I think it is pretty normal if it is less than 300 miles.