Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think some of the first 5 had white interiors..Looking at the cars for delivery, I don’t see any badges of any kind on the back. No dual motor, no LR , no nothing. I think I saw a Tesla Mfr plate X with a plaid badge however. Will only the Plaid models have any kind of ID on the back? Is this something that just started with the refresh? I’m a long time S owner but this is my first X on order. And on order, and on order…………..

I think some of the first 5 had white interiors..Looking at the cars for delivery, I don’t see any badges of any kind on the back. No dual motor, no LR , no nothing. I think I saw a Tesla Mfr plate X with a plaid badge however. Will only the Plaid models have any kind of ID on the back? Is this something that just started with the refresh? I’m a long time S owner but this is my first X on order. And on order, and on order…………..
Yes. As with the new S, no badge means a MX, and obviously the Plaid badge denotes a MX Plaid. I personally like how simple it is. :)

Reactions: Fulkth and Vitaman
Isn't the EPA rating of your 2020 X LR 372 miles? At 38K, if you only have a 100% range of 330, that would mean degradation of almost 12% - that's way outside the norm... I might expect 4-6% loss...
Mine was an early 2020 - bought in December 2019. Originally it was rated at 326 and then they updated it to @350, so depending how you look at it, it may have lost @ 5-6%