Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We love large SUVs here in the Texas Hill Country. Thankfully ours is an X. The highest I’ve ever seen gas here in the US was 2011ish when I was in New Hampshire. It was around $5 a gallon for 87 then.

Luckily we only drive two Tesla’s now (this patched together 2020 X that we will replace with the refreshed one and a Y). We installed a 23kW solar system earlier this year so no gas and a minimal electric bill for us. 😉

I’m still convinced the only reason Europe uses liters is to make gas seem cheaper. 😂
Hey Steve,

I'm in Austin too, (NW Austin) I would be nice to meet you some day!

@Fulkth do you know the tow hitch receiver tongue weight rating for the new Model X? Basically how much weight (for example for carrying bikes) can the hitch receiver support?
PXL_20211110_224854690.jpg

So I’m seeing conflicting reports. For original long range purchases, are we getting the long range model X or the 332mi that’s now showing on their website?

My car appears to be the older numbers.
Screenshot_20211111-160059.png

It might just be a weird EPA thing too and adjusting the average wh/mile applied to calculations. I doubt they changed the battery pack from 2021 to 2022 VINs.

Reactions: Elixir and Mmff22