Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Crazy Surprise — Refresh MX in Conshohoken PA with PA plates… guess there have been some deliveries to the east coast already!
it does not have the refresh defuser.
MX-Exterior-Grid-A-Desktop.jpeg

Crazy Surprise — Refresh MX in Conshohoken PA with PA plates… guess there have been some deliveries to the east coast already!

Yeah, this is a pre-refresh. Looks like the owner did Chrome Delete. The diffuser is different as noted by @EV_LIFE and the lettering is all black in our much desired and long awaited refresh model.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 11.30.57.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 11.30.57.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 65
I'm a noob, first time buyer. Ive received a VIN on Monday for my refreshed Model X. The delivery date showed January. When I called, the Tesla rep said that after a VIN is received, it takes 2 weeks before delivery. I checked the delivery date and it's now showing TBD. Curious if this is typical?

As FYI - this is a White exterior / black interior LR. RN11326XXXX

I'm a noob, first time buyer. Ive received a VIN on Monday for my refreshed Model X. The delivery date showed January. When I called, the Tesla rep said that after a VIN is received, it takes 2 weeks before delivery. I checked the delivery date and it's now showing TBD. Curious if this is typical?

Whoa. What does your vin# start with

Just curious is there a M or N in your Vin?

When did you place your order?

Congratulations! You're about to be extremely popular here because there have been very few refresh Model X deliveries to date (probably fewer than ten that the community knows of). To answer your question, we don't know exactly what "typical" is yet.

Welcome to TMC!

Bruce.

Congratulations! You're about to be extremely popular here because there have been very few refresh Model X deliveries to date (probably fewer than ten that the community knows of). To answer your question, we don't know exactly what "typical" is yet.

Welcome to TMC!

Bruce.
Oh wow! That's great to know. If you're willing to put up with a noob like me, I'll be happy to keep folks updated. Also let me know what particular questions I should ask or what to look for. I think my next steps are to call the delivery and ask what the status is because the TBD has me nervous.

Congrats but jeez they only delivering white cars -_- lol

Reactions: Niranga
Oh wow! That's great to know. If you're willing to put up with a noob like me, I'll be happy to keep folks updated. Also let me know what particular questions I should ask or what to look for. I think my next steps are to call the delivery and ask what the status is because the TBD has me nervous.
I’ve been TBD since they changed to that format (blank before that). Congratulations on your upcoming delivery. You’re the first VIN in OC that I’ve seen on this and other Forums. Can’t wait to see you pass my Audi locally while I wait for my turn.

I’ve been TBD since they changed to that format (blank before that). Congratulations on your upcoming delivery. You’re the first VIN in OC that I’ve seen on this and other Forums. Can’t wait to see you pass my Audi locally while I wait for my turn.
I called the Irvine delivery center. They said that it's been built and waiting for final inspection. Then it will be trucked down to OC. No timeframe, but he said it would be soon. Interesting enough, he also made the comment that this might be the first refreshed Model X in OC.

Geez, I feel really special. Let me know how I can give back to this forum and community with pictures or what to look for or test out.