Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just looked on my wife’s Twitter account and it looks like it’s a Plaid model S, not X
6DF383B4-2325-42E2-B190-23D37742E92F.jpeg

Reactions: SteveinATX
From this forum? 2. From social media as a whole, I think around 8-9. But most people I know don’t post their cars on social media. So I’m pretty sure it’s most likely in the dozens if not more.
Im going to guess dozens too, I was the first at Marina del Rey and that's a big LA delivery center.
I thought @Fulkth was an original June 2020 order. Or was I mistaken?
Yep, June 2020, put on hold for personal reasons from mid September to the first week of November. I think me missing that end of 3rd quarter delivery rush is what caused me to never get matched with a VIN.

Reactions: TWENT2 and Stro
So… I’ve ALWAYS thought those (?typically Lexus) ads with the huge red bow on top of the car were cheesy.

But idk now... With with how we’ve waited… yeah if you get your car around Christmas you shouldn’t JUST put a huge bow. You should wrap the WHOLE car in customized Tesla wrapping paper. And put a massive bow on top. And then take your *SUGAR* time to unwrap it.

And professionally record the show.

It’s definitely a Lexus as that’s how I got my car and I waited a very long 8 weeks for it (sarcasm) 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Oldest order that we are otherwise aware of is 8/20/20.. A good 20+ orders in 2020 This one is certainly the new oldest! I suppose it makes sense that he is getting delivery now in the first few to be produced.
@bluebear we're excited for your delivery!
I'm order date 02/2020 and live 4 miles from Fremont Factory, no luck yet!

So… I’ve ALWAYS thought those (?typically Lexus) ads with the huge red bow on top of the car were cheesy.

But idk now... With with how we’ve waited… yeah if you get your car around Christmas you shouldn’t JUST put a huge bow. You should wrap the WHOLE car in customized Tesla wrapping paper. And put a massive bow on top. And then take your *SUGAR* time to unwrap it.

And professionally record the show.

I would keep it wrapped - and drive it around waiting for the police to pull me over, then unwrap it.

That said, if I was in the market, I'd love to do a Fiery Orange wrap on the X like what I've seen on Unplugged: Unplugged Performance's Line of Upgrades for the Tesla Model X

Not so sure of the "aero" parts though.

• Funny
Reactions: KidsEyeDr