Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got a question that I hope someone can help with. There have been several posts that include screenshots from the Tesla mobile app showing a different look than I'm seeing. I've checked and am using the current version, 4.3.0-766, however, my view doesn't have any options and doesn't have anything related to schedule. Are others seeing the same thing? I'm thinking that I'm not alone, but since I've seen several different posts was just curious.

My MX was ordered 3/8/21, blue, 5 seat, cream with 22" wheels. I obviously have not received anything from Tesla related to VIN or delivery and haven't been able to get any updates from the person who contacted me after my order.

I'd be grateful for any feedback.
It may be that you don't have the latest version of the APP. The information people are seeing on the app is the same as what is on the website. I have an Android, and the APP version I have is 4.2.3-742. With this version, you will have all of your data presented in a nicer format.

@Fulkth , please do not envy us... We DO have designated SAs...but also, we have NO MX 😂

The day I placed my order (2/14/21) I received a call and an email from my SA... We chatted a few times over the first few weeks, mainly making sure that I had all of my questions answered so that I could complete my checklist... But once my April EDD passed, I never heard from her again. :(
I got you beat, I ordered mine on January 31st and did not hear anything from anyone until I sent an email in May after the April delivery date came and went.

F88648AB-95C9-4201-A23D-762BC184F65A.jpeg
Has anyone tweeted at papa musk lately about the X? Or is he just ignoring us?
I tweet at papa musk daily for an update..have amassed quite the Twitter following of DMs in the same situation waiting on 6 seaters.

OK, that is encouraging.... hopefully they are not waiting for a missing chip or two.
I’ve been watching these every time they’re out and either Tesla is moving boat loads of S/X to additional off site locations to store waiting for parts that no one is monitoring, or missing parts/software items have been resolved and loads of them have been shipping out.

The last 2 weeks have been the first times I’ve been able to spot Xs on the transportation lot and or loaded on trucks in the flyovers.