Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For me, a $100 fill-up would be a weekly reminder of why I needed to move to EV and charge from my home solar. So glad I made the move a few years ago.
Lucky you - please do not rub it in.
With fuel prices here hiked again, refilling €100 of diesel every week, recently paying an increased "tax" penalty(diesel=most polluting) for 2022 & finally looking at potential fines ~€360 per violation starting 2022 for my Euro 4 ICE polluter - all while I have a solar roof --- oh MX where art thou?

Reactions: c_v_h and lauraut
I've got a question that I hope someone can help with. There have been several posts that include screenshots from the Tesla mobile app showing a different look than I'm seeing. I've checked and am using the current version, 4.3.0-766, however, my view doesn't have any options and doesn't have anything related to schedule. Are others seeing the same thing? I'm thinking that I'm not alone, but since I've seen several different posts was just curious.

My MX was ordered 3/8/21, blue, 5 seat, cream with 22" wheels. I obviously have not received anything from Tesla related to VIN or delivery and haven't been able to get any updates from the person who contacted me after my order.

I'd be grateful for any feedback.

View attachment 736018
In order to see the details in the app, I had to go choose finance method of "Cash" , and will change later if needed.

Completely understandable. You are going above and beyond for all of us. Thank you.
Thanks! I'm not sure if I posted it before, but I did do a drag strip mode launch a few times. I've gotten around 3.9-4.0 in the 0-60, but its hard to be super accurate. It also only preps the battery for a launch for around 1-2 minutes, not sure if that is enough to actually get that perfect battery condition for that last 0.1 seconds. Could have been my tires and the road itself as well making me get 3.9 and 4.0.

Thanks! I'm not sure if I posted it before, but I did do a drag strip mode launch a few times. I've gotten around 3.9-4.0 in the 0-60, but its hard to be super accurate. It also only preps the battery for a launch for around 1-2 minutes, not sure if that is enough to actually get that perfect battery condition for that last 0.1 seconds. Could have been my tires and the road itself as well making me get 3.9 and 4.0.
The real question (for me at least) beyond how many seconds is how does it feel? I’m sure not a kick in the back like a plaid but…?

I'm so sorry @Stro and all of my friends in TX. @EL0NTRK replied to our latest VINner and I confused the comment for a declaration of another VINner. I'm sorry to get your hopes up.

Maybe if the Oracle (@EV_LIFE ) is correct, we'll have plenty of TX VINners by the end of the month!
You have broken my heart. Sending the mariachi band home.

I think I see a lot of white interiors….I really hope I see some good news soon!!

Attachments

• 5F1AE7B6-3542-481B-AE6E-89640201C515.png
    5F1AE7B6-3542-481B-AE6E-89640201C515.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 75