Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What does this screen look like? Do you have to click on each individual order to get to the screen above to see vin?
View attachment 737063
Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 7.12.35 PM.png

When you have a Vin this is what the Dashboard looks like. interestingly it says the model year.

You're correct. However, around 1000 cars have been made since the start of productions is what I can tell. We're a small little tiny fraction of the overall Tesla population. Which makes sense why we haven't seen that many. Out of the ~1000 cars, some of them may still be sitting in the field waiting for parts. But never know.
Actually, as I think about it, these are all 2021 vehicles meaning around 1000 were made BEFORE November. Makes it more interesting.

Well, bit the bullet and ordered a Model Y this morning. Asked the SA if he could keep an eye on stock the coming days (as we expect 3 boatloads to arrive here in NL in the next 3 weeks) or if possible; get a showroom model. So hopefully a new car before end of year, at the latest Feb 2022.

So at least there is that. And the decedancy of having 2 orders in your Tesla account :p

It will take the pressure off of looking at this forum all the time or my Tesla account (whilst I am fully aware that EU deliveries were not even close to beginning of 2022 to begin with)
No pressure looking at this forum. In fact I find it quite entertaining. It is nice to know that I’m not waiting alone.