Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw a refresh model x in person at the Rocklin CA sc, looks great! Almost made me rethink my S order.

9AF3DBEB-4EBA-47D1-A113-EE54A187E247.jpeg3A6CF243-8BBF-47A9-930A-D849DE8F8D01.jpeg

Has anyone changed their config and it not moved them to the “back of the line”? I know prices would change, but I have a Plaid order so not worried about that. More interested in going 5 seat to 6 seat and maybe from white to black interior.

New metric for Refresh Model X owners:

“I’m a page 456 VINner, how about you?”
“I’m a page 379.”
“Nice, nice. I feel for the page 800’s.”
(Moment of silence)
Lol, I was thinking that a Badge of honor is what page you first posted. Like @EL0NTRK is the Elder Statesman of the waiting room.... Page 1... Post #6!

My first post was page 31! My, how life has changed since double digit page numbers. We were all so fresh faced and full of hope. 😭 😂

Lol, I was thinking that a Badge of honor is what page you first posted. Like @EL0NTRK is the Elder Statesman of the waiting room.... Page 1... Post #6!

My first post was page 31! My, how life has changed since double digit page numbers. We were all so fresh faced and full of hope. 😭 😂
I must have been the one with the oldest order at this stage without VIN. Order Nov 18, 2020.

Reactions: TWENT2