Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@TWENT2, @EV_LIFE, @Stro, @niogyn and all the rest of you, I am going to truly miss you when this *sugar* show is over. Fortunately, we don’t know when that’s gonna be, so let’s all just enjoy the togetherness and embrace the moment!

Um, you all know there's a lot more to the TMC forums than just the waiting room threads, right? 😁

Bruce.

But… but…

(Jk. )
Just trying to help people out. I haven't seen anyone ask about either since I posted this lol.

I'm just patiently waiting now. Pretty incredible to be told your car is ready for delivery and then the next day the car is in for repairs like the one guy.

I wish we had insight into what was actually happening day to day -inside- the factory. To be a fly on the wall...

Hello!

Lurker-190 here. Figure I stop being lazy and start chiming in here.

Can’t add a signature yet since this is my first post so here goes: 202? Model X LR | White | 6 Seats - Black | 22" Wheels | No FSD (Jan EDD) [Ordered Jun 01, 2021]
Welcome! I was just waiting to read, “… and I got a VIN!”

Thanks @Stro ! Guessing I’ll post such a comment by page 750???
I hope sooner than that! When you get a chance, please enter your details below:

Hi Everyone,

I'm a new member and decided to add some additional data points as I'm eagerly awaiting MX.

Order Number: RN1158224XX
Date: October 12th, 2021 with EDD May 2022 before it was pushed to 2023.
Finance: Wells Fargo 72 months 2.49% immediate approval

MX LR
Blue
20"
Black Interior
6 Seat
FSD

I'm in the NYC Tri-State area.

I got a text message on Tuesday Nov 30th, 2021 at 3:36pm EST that my VIN was assigned. Checked on the desktop and there as well.

5YJXCBE57MF3268XX

I uploaded insurance via the app and waited for update. Next day December 1st, 2021, VIN was removed (even on desktop) still EDD May 2022 via the app.

I also have Tesla Solar 12.24 KW and 2x PW since June 2021 and not received PTO but still able to use it due to existing solar tied into the Gateway and Net Meter which pushes back power to the grid.
Wait… you ordered October 12, 2021 and you received a VIN November 30, 2021 only 1 1/2 months after order you got a VIN when many ordered over a year ago and are still waiting.!!!!! WTF!!!