Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do we have any VINners in Florida yet?

curiosity-curious.gif

Reactions: Elixir
Buddy in Houston just got a vin.
03/21 order
White exterior, black interior and 6 seater.

Crazy how most of us with older orders still don’t have vins.
Now this makes zero sense. I have the exact same configuration and destination but ordered two months before your friend yet they got a VIN? What!?!?

Yesterday my world changed a bit. Our family dog passed away. Having to explain it to our four year old twins was very hard. The boy didn’t take it well and kept crying asking “who am I gonna pet now!?!!!” while the girl kept yelling. Weird how we all mourn different. The dog had been my wife’s since before we got married sov
very saddened to hear this …

• Love
Reactions: Stro
Just got this reply from SA after asking about my “guaranteed” delivery this year and so many later orders getting VINs.

“I know that it can seem frustrating if these people are getting these cars before you, but from what we are aware of, you are still prioritized due to order date. It is still possible for delivery by the end of the year, but I apologize that we don't have more information at this time. As always, I will keep you in the loop and am working with my team to figure out the quickest way to get you this car!”

Just tonight my delivery advisor confirmed they were told to expect X deliveries in Minnesota in year still but historically don’t get heads up until cars are in transit.

Gives me a shred of hope for something in year still.

But still fairly baffling Teslas process on the ones we are seeing delivered and with VINs.

Reactions: colo and Elixir