Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully I am allowed to share this..
I created a JavaScript that checks to see if my VIN is posted yet, and plays a sound when it is. Its set to refresh the order page after 10 mins, so i dont have to set there refreshing myself.
I figured many here would enjoy having such a system as well! So i made a setup guide on how to make it work.

I would say intermediate computer knowledge will be required for this.

Am I the only guy on here that finalized the payment (Loan approved, trade-in and paid for the down payment) for my Model X and got my VIN yanked on Dec 2nd but I didn’t receive the new VIN yet? And to make the matter worse, I don’t hear anything from Tesla - Ft. Lauderdale (Sale advisor) since February 2021.
I’m just curious 🤨.
B8DADF6E-22F8-4572-B3B8-5EDD48E508DC.png

Am I the only guy on here that finalized the payment (Loan approved, trade-in and paid for the down payment) for my Model X and got my VIN yanked on Dec 2nd but I didn’t receive the new VIN yet? And to make the matter worse, I don’t hear anything from Tesla - Ft. Lauderdale (Sale advisor) since February 2021.
I’m just curious 🤨.
View attachment 746460
And you haven’t asked for a refund!?!?!

I’m just curious 🤨.
View attachment 746460
I was very persistent with them after they did that to me. They refunded my money within a week, texted me every few days, assured me I was on “priority list”. Have u tried calling them? Going to the center? Being an overall pain in the *ss until you hear anything???

Reactions: peter21581
OMG
I lost my reservation.
I’m not kidding:View attachment 746400
You mean to say- That you did'nt print it when you placed your order & had a RN# assigned or even write it down? And all following correspondense & any updates. Huge mistake thrusting the new Digital world we live in. Try talking to a Manager@ your local Tesla pick up center or Fremont. Hopefully a glitch they can correct....Good luck.

You mean to say- That you did'nt print it when you placed your order & had a RN# assigned or even write it down? And all following correspondense & any updates. Huge mistake thrusting the new Digital world we live in. Try talking to a Manager@ your local Tesla pick up center or Fremont. Hopefully a glitch they can correct....Good luck.
It should be under his phone number

• Informative
Reactions: zapparino
And you haven’t asked for a refund!?!?!

I was very persistent with them after they did that to me. They refunded my money within a week, texted me every few days, assured me I was on “priority list”. Have u tried calling them? Going to the center? Being an overall pain in the *ss until you hear anything???
Tomorrow, I’m going to Tesla - Ft. lauderdale to find out more in person and if I have to file a suit with Tesla Florida Inc, I will.