Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Without breaking a stride"

The really underrated part of the X is the self opening/closing front doors. When you are holding two coffees in your hand and the door opens for you as you're walking up, you step in and press the brake and the door closes, its amazing. Same with exiting, if your hands are full and you walk away from the car with only the driver's side door open, it will close itself and lock. I know it sounds like a gimmick, but this is one of the main things I miss (besides autopilot) when we have to drive any other car.
Totally agree!

Reactions: alexargo
I had a dream today that a VIN appeared and I scheduled delivery for a 2022 for the 24th..

And then I woke up and realized it was probably a pneumonia and fever induced hallucination.

At this point I’m letting the ship sail on a 2021 delivery in MN, unless it’s already in transit year end isn’t happening here.

While I’m waiting on my X, I was in LA this weekend and decided to Turo a Model S Plaid. Good god, that thing is way too fast. I will say I loved the yoke, found it very comfortable and didn’t really notice problems with u-turns. It had FSD Beta which I found terrifying. I finally figured out how to turn it off and just use autosteer on the highway. After driving this car, I’m more than ever looking forward to the X. This was my first time driving a Tesla.