Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those of us 7 and 5 seater orders hope they don’t work through all six seaters first though..that also isn’t fair as there’s lots of year+ 5/7 seat orders.
I agree with you. But when some of us January orders are being skipped over by Feb, March, April, etc... is that fair? Unfortunately, someone is bound to get screwed. Let it be me. I'm starting to enjoy it. I guess this is what prison must feel like.

Since taking delivery of the CPO 2018 Model X, I've fallen in love with the white interior. Just called Tesla to ask about switching the interior of our 2022 order to white: agent said that would cause the vehicle to be repriced at the latest cost ($5000 more) and would probably delay the order even more. Not worth it - cream will be fine, thank you very much.

Meantime, Mrs. G and I are really loving the CPO vehicle - we might just keep it long-term. We'll see.

Since taking delivery of the CPO 2018 Model X, I've fallen in love with the white interior. Just called Tesla to ask about switching the interior of our 2022 order to white: agent said that would cause the vehicle to be repriced at the latest cost ($5000 more) and would probably delay the order even more. Not worth it - cream will be fine, thank you very much.

Meantime, Mrs. G and I are really loving the CPO vehicle - we might just keep it long-term and scrap the reservation or try to flip the vehicle after taking delivery.
Wonder why it'd be delayed more. I can understand the price hike.

Sorry, I don't have FSD, only autopilot. When I want to get in the left lane, I pull down a stalk and the car moves into that lane. When I want to get back in the right lane, I push the stalk up. In my new X, whenever I get it, I wanted to know how to accomplish these lane changes. I heard that autopilot doesn't change lanes by "signaling" a change.
Automatically or on the screen...per what I read.

Yep I’m never getting my car 🤦🏾‍♂️😂

View attachment 746772
Cheer up buddy. I’m sure you will get your car sooner or later.

Hopefully we all going to get our car at some point.

If not this year then definitely sometime in Q1.

We just have to stay positive and don’t take things too seriously. Find other things to keep us busy in the meantime.

Tesla is going to figured out the issues and deliver our Faberge egg of cars (Model X) very soon.

Hang in there everybody!

Have a happy holiday and merry Christmas.

71A676D9-8C4A-45A3-92A0-C5DCFFD3E81D.jpeg
Picked up few min ago :) so far so good (Chicago sub)

Today, it happened. I accepted delivery of my LRX.

To everyone here: I know it really really really sucks to wait for this thing, but I have never had so littler buyer‘s remorse in my life. This thing is BEAUTIFUL, and drives even better.

I spent 2 hours meticulously investigating every single nook, cranny, and detail of this thing. All I found was two minor paint issues and the passenger side FWD with a gap +2mm from the driver side. I would have never noticed any of these things if I hadn’t have been going through the delivery checklist. Every other detail was on-point. Of the issues I found, I pointed these few issues out at the SC and they said they would fix those if I reported them via the app etc.

I have since driven 300 miles south on the I-5 in CA and this thing is a dream. No noises, shakes, rattles, or anything weird. Autopilot is amazing (my first long time tesla experience with it), navigating traffic more smoothly than I would if driving myself.

I have to give a major shout out to the Corte Madera SC for their diligence with prepping this car. There was a scheduling mix up (see earlier posts), but they made really good by it and went above and beyond from a service delivery / customer care perspective. Unlike some other SCs that just turn the car around within 24 hours of receiving it, they took great care to make sure all the details were right at the expense of me having to wait a little longer.

Happy to answer any questions, but for now, finishing my drive to LA after writing this up at a super charger.

Hang in there everyone! Your time will come and you will be super thrilled that you waited it out. And if not, you can probably sell it back for a profit at this point, haha.

View attachment 746513View attachment 746514View attachment 746515
omg I can't wait. I have the same car coming next week with the exception of the wheels. I did 20inch.

Reactions: peter21581
Cheer up buddy. I’m sure you will get your car sooner or later.

Hopefully we all going to get our car at some point.

If not this year then definitely sometime in Q1.

We just have to stay positive and don’t take things too seriously. Find other things to keep us busy in the meantime.

Tesla is going to figured out the issues and deliver our Faberge egg of cars (Model X) very soon.

Hang in there everybody!

Have a happy holiday and merry Christmas.
I got 3 kids in carseats 😭😭 tired of this model y lol… its like when we can almost see the finish line tesla moves it further back 😈