Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Completed uploading insurance and got approval through Tesla financing. SA mentioned that car is in transit to Texas and asked whether I will be around for rest of the year for pick up. No pick up date yet, but hoping it will be this year
There was a black X refresh with cream interior when I was picking up my S the other day. It looked nice!

I think they’re hiding my Feb order in the back to surprise me on Christmas morning!

Attachments

• E4FAEAD2-403A-4E22-A958-69B97E9BBC2F.jpeg
    E4FAEAD2-403A-4E22-A958-69B97E9BBC2F.jpeg
    503.9 KB · Views: 73
No one here has accused me of being an optimist, but here’s one way to look at it: every month that goes by is another month I save on my MX payment! I bought my last MX when prices were insanely high (after which, Tesla dramatically dropped them. I think I heard them snickering all the way to the bank, joking about the dumba$$ who agreed to pay them a few year’s worth of college tuition. Sorry @TWENT2, I had to taint this ray of optimism with a little sarcasm). In any case, I digress. Since I sold my MX a year ago, I have saved a ton of money.

Thought that was gonna make me feel better. It didn’t 😔

This waiting room is getting amazing activity (14,000 posts and well over a million views).
By the time I get a VIN for my 5 seater there will only be a lonely 37 of us saying "Is it our time yet?". But, hey, it's all good.

Don’t forget us fools who ordered Plaid MX! We could be waiting patiently (or not) with you 😢