Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have seen several new X’s at the Irvine SC but found myself actually driving behind one for the first time today entering a shopping center. I was very jealous to say the least.

But then, the new white X turned to the right and I could see the alignment between the passenger and FWD handle was off by almost a centimeter. I cringed and suddenly felt so bad for them.

I’m not sure what I wish for at this point. Do I wish I had my new $140k car right now with alignment issues or maybe get it later without them. With my luck, I’ll probably get it later but still have alignment issues.

View attachment 747637
This is beyond the most insane sheet I have ever seen
A. The odds of someone in this room having that VIN being offered and it not even being their car specs
B. Them not even asking if I would get it
Like they should have forced it on me to get it..
this is the most F’ED up situation I have ever seen.. of course I can’t get a hold of my SA because they’re already closed..
this is dumb and makes me really upset that Tesla is this motivated by their numbers to do this..
This is total BS

Those getting VINs, please enter your info below:

Completed uploading insurance and got approval through Tesla financing. SA mentioned that car is in transit to Texas and asked whether I will be around for rest of the year for pick up. No pick up date yet, but hoping it will be this year

Attachments

• DDC335E0-5BD2-4EDC-BBA1-07D7B0F5FCB6.jpeg
    DDC335E0-5BD2-4EDC-BBA1-07D7B0F5FCB6.jpeg
    420.4 KB · Views: 98