Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That‘s what I meant, keeping the 3rd row folded in as the user is asking if he/she can just go with 4 seats.
You'd have to pull the second row out yourself. Can't order it that way. I posted a removal link today

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220108-110748_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220108-110748_Chrome.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 102
Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Right if you read my other post today...this is a 100 percent repeat of what happened when the X finally came out after 4 yrs of waiting. Instead of a bench seat as promised they only delivered 6 seaters. All the same questions and ideas. Many waited to pull the second row out.
I attached a link to the seat removal process. Probably voids your warranty and no you cant order it that way.
A warranty cannot just be voided. Warranty coverage can be denied only when the needed repair is caused by the owner. So maybe something related to the seats could be denied, but not something wholly unrelated.

• Informative
Reactions: gglockner
I’d like to know this too as this is my first Tesla (that is if I ever get it). I have ABRP app but that’s it.
ChargePoint, ChargeHub and PlugShare. I won't say that I've had many occasions to use them, but it's there in case I need to go off the beaten path and SuperChargers aren't available.

ChargePoint, ChargeHub and PlugShare. I won't say that I've had many occasions to use them, but it's there in case I need to go off the beaten path and SuperChargers aren't available.
Yea. I have those too but never use them. How I wish the Tesla app existed for Apple Watch though as I’d get rid of my phone otherwise.

Apps I hope to see come to Tesla or get updated:
- Apple CarPlay or,
- Apple Music
- HBO Max
- Allow group messaging

Not sure if V11 will bring any of that in the future.

Yea. I have those too but never use them. How I wish the Tesla app existed for Apple Watch though as I’d get rid of my phone otherwise.

- Apple CarPlay or,
- Apple Music
- HBO Max
- Allow group messaging

Agree -- all of that would make life a LOT easier for me too.

I already assume changing my order will bump me to the back which is fine.

But now that the 6 seat is included with the plaid I’m debating making the switch.

Anyone else able to convert without delay in delivery? My current delivery window is December.

I'm guessing you and JDcleary are both picking up in Minneapolis, so thats the issue. You're just not on the main delivery route yet.
I normally pickup in Highland Park, but I changed it to Schaumburg this time. I was the 5th car out of Schaumburg. Highland Park zero. If your SC wasn't down the center of the country..for the most part..you haven't gotten a car yet.
Outside of Q end push, it doesn’t make much sense to not start sending orders to further locations.
Highland Park. v Shaumburg, HP is a lower volume location by far and mostly to appease the downtown and north side crowd. Even repairs they often have to take them to Schaumburg, I had them transport my car there twice from EP for techs to fix issues they couldn’t do there.

There’s also 2 centers here, and I’ve confirmed both have had deliveries already. 6 seat LRs in multiple colors.

Reactions: LL#2

- Apple CarPlay or,
- Apple Music
- HBO Max
- Allow group messaging

There is no group texting? Isn’t the infotainment Bluetooth based?

- Apple CarPlay or,
- Apple Music
- HBO Max
- Allow group messaging

Have you or anyone else used WatchForTesla?

Attachments

• 1641667333631.jpeg
    1641667333631.jpeg
    289.5 KB · Views: 87
I have an embarrassing question and I am sure there is a specific google search term that could give me the answer but I am relying on this support group to provide the answer nonetheless.

How do I spot a refresh X on the street without waiting to see steering wheel vs yoke? I am especially thinking about spotting one while driving. Is there a front side feature that differentiates the refresh from the earlier versions?
Looks like no one posted any picture comparison. I will do it (left is the refresh)
Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 10.43.20 AM.png