Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm guessing you and JDcleary are both picking up in Minneapolis, so thats the issue. You're just not on the main delivery route yet.
I normally pickup in Highland Park, but I changed it to Schaumburg this time. I was the 5th car out of Schaumburg. Highland Park zero. If your SC wasn't down the center of the country..for the most part..you haven't gotten a car yet.
I’m waiting on mine at Highland Park; I really just chose it because it’s local to me… would be very disappointing if that actually affected delivery timing :/

lol...what is your order date ? I am in SF Bay Area (I think that makes a difference).
June, 1.5 hours away from Fremont. But it’s not about my order. It’s about all these other people who ordered in 2020 or early 2021, including in the Bay Area, that are still waiting. Again, clearly not your fault or about you personally. But this just makes me think I’ll soon become those 2020 guys and next year’s orders will be delivered ahead of mine. Makes no sense. Anyway, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised anymore. Sorry, rant over.

Reactions: jbrowdy
June, 1.5 hours away from Fremont. But it’s not about my order. It’s about all these other people who ordered in 2020 or early 2021, including in the Bay Area, that are still waiting. Again, clearly not your fault or about you personally. But this just makes me think I’ll soon become those 2020 guys and next year’s orders will be delivered ahead of mine. Makes no sense. Anyway, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised anymore. Sorry, rant over.
It would be truly bad form if tesla is prioritizing orders from after the price increase to nickel and dime an extra $5-$10k revenue per model X. They need to clear out the backlog asap so they can start delivering the higher priced vehicles.

That’s good to know. My husband me MaxSpider mats right after I placed my order 1/27/21. I have been looking at the box for almost a year waiting for my car.
Our very own @Fulkth posted pics of the pre-refresh MX vs refresh MX floor mats and they were NOT the same. This has been confirmed by Tesla themselves when I tried ordering mine.

We have a member here that is trialing some floor mats. If they properly fit, the maker will make them available for purchase.

I ordered through here. Link below. Waiting for delivery but even if I get no way to test it. No car!

Attachments

• 6DA16DB2-28F9-41B6-A547-A3F59D2AD41B.jpeg
    6DA16DB2-28F9-41B6-A547-A3F59D2AD41B.jpeg
    191.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Funny
Reactions: Stro