Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
correct. So yea due to me getting the X earlier and the current price of the S, including taxes and everything I'd be paying 6k more for the S right now than my X total
Is there any documentation on the seat height difference between S and X? I mean, getting in and out of the car as well as sitting up. Not so much for visibility, but more for comfort of entering, exiting and sitting in the car with back issues.

The French make the weirdest cars and therefore, by some measures, the most interesting - If I had to pick one classic car to own it wouldn't be some hot muscle or old benz or any of that - it'd be a Citroen DS Pallas
In case you aren’t aware, the latest episode of Grand Tour (Amazon Prime) is all about French cars. It’s quite a good episode and your interest in French cars suggests you will really enjoy watching it … if you haven’t already.

@Stro Can we change the order sheet so the current EDD includes year now, to match th updates to the website?
I believe the man to ask is @studioloft
All set! 😄

This will also help us to be a good indication of who is active and who entered their data once then never came back.

1642208438679.png

Also make sure to revise your checkin date to today.
1642208479465.png

Last edited:
All set! 😄

This will also help us to be a good indication of who is active and who entered their data once then never came back.

View attachment 755805

View attachment 755808

Okay okay, I’ll update mine. Tomorrow.

The French make the weirdest cars and therefore, by some measures, the most interesting - If I had to pick one classic car to own it wouldn't be some hot muscle or old benz or any of that - it'd be a Citroen DS Pallas
The old Top Gear team did a wonderful tribute to French automotive endeavors recently on Amazon Prime -- part of their "Grand Tour" series. Really worth a watch if you haven't seen it yet. They dove into the brilliance (and folly) of Citroen in particular.

Reactions: focher
In case you aren’t aware, the latest episode of Grand Tour (Amazon Prime) is all about French cars. It’s quite a good episode and your interest in French cars suggests you will really enjoy watching it … if you haven’t already.
Aaannnd... I should have read this first haha! Posted nearly the same thing long after you. It was a brilliant episode though. Loved it!

Someone here hundreds of pages back asked about the ambient lighting in the refreshed Model X. I took one from the outside (with FWD open and am using that as my avatar here) but neglected to get an inside shot. I snapped a an inside pic in my MX Plaid this evening when getting back from an errand. As I mentioned pages ago, it's very subtle and isn't all... you know... "disco" compared to it's luxury competition. It's all business; tasteful. There's a short strip under the armrest, subtle light in the door bin, and subtle lighting in the footwell for passenger and driver.

IMG_1121.JPG

Someone here hundreds of pages back asked about the ambient lighting in the refreshed Model X. I took one from the outside (with FWD open and am using that as my avatar here) but neglected to get an inside shot. I snapped a an inside pic in my MX Plaid this evening when getting back from an errand. As I mentioned pages ago, it's very subtle and isn't all... you know... "disco" compared to it's luxury competition. It's all business; tasteful. There's a short strip under the armrest, subtle light in the door bin, and subtle lighting in the footwell for passenger and driver.

View attachment 755830
If you go on the order page and toggle between the X and X Plaid, you can see the difference between the seats. Not only do they have contrast stitching, the Plaid seats also have perforated side bolsters.

Here's a picture of the Plaid and X Seats. You can tell which is which based on wood/CF trims.

Attachments

• X Plaid.png
    X Plaid.png
    819.5 KB · Views: 84
  • X.png
    X.png
    796.3 KB · Views: 95
when iPhone 6 came out it was $700 and was sold on eBay pretty regularly for $1500-2000 percentage wise people are willing to pay for the immediate excitement even it makes 0 sense.
There are 2 'Used' non-plaid X's for sale in the US for $150k. Not a bad return for whoever flipped them to the 2 dealerships trying to sell at this price.
1642212087264.png

All set! 😄

View attachment 755805

View attachment 755808

Need to update validation rule?
1642213380995.png