Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
best of
Well I pulled the trigger today for a long range model X with a delivery date of January 2023. I did the 6 seater with auto pilot. I wanted to get in before the auto pilot price jumped. New to the forum. I threw my name in the tracker. Looking forward to reading up and engaging with everyone!
Good decision! Best of luck, you actually getter sooner than those of us waiting.

Well I pulled the trigger today for a long range model X with a delivery date of January 2023. I did the 6 seater with auto pilot. I wanted to get in before the auto pilot price jumped. New to the forum. I threw my name in the tracker. Looking forward to reading up and engaging with everyone!
As one of the many thread elders, we welcome you. Be ready to be extremely disappointed, mad, happy, mad again... you get the cycle. A lot of us have been going through this for a year or more. So again... welcome!

Congratulations, finally another Floridian with a vin [not me] , hopefully u get delivered soon.
Thanks. SA reached out a couple of hours ago to verify my license plate # and if we are ready for delivery (which we are) and of course to get insurance which we do online via USAA but won’t until I have a delivery date. He said it should be delivered the first week of February, we will see.

He didn’t answer my questions back regarding getting a credit for the $6,500 I paid to upgrade from 5 to 6 seats.

Here’s hoping this is a BIG VIN week for many here!!!

Thanks. SA reached out a couple of hours ago to verify my license plate # and if we are ready for delivery (which we are) and of course to get insurance which we do online via USAA but won’t until I have a delivery date. He said it should be delivered the first week of February, we will see.

He didn’t answer my questions back regarding getting a credit for the $6,500 I paid to upgrade from 5 to 6 seats.

Here’s hoping this is a BIG VIN week for many here!!!
If its a Plaid, you can fight for $6500. I would be all over Tesla but if LR it will be difficult. What city is your delivery?

Reactions: FLScubaLife
Not to get on the California subject, but have you ever been to a major Californian city? I’ve seen third world countries with less cracked out people.
I live in San Francisco and respectfully disagree. Are there homeless? Yes. Drug users, yep. Crime? Unfortunately, yes. Dense population makes those things more prevalent. Same stuff you'd find in any major city. However, to paint an entire city with these observations is misleading, and usually comes from people who either don't live here, or want to live here, can't, and use the aforementioned broad strokes to make themselves feel better. For all of California's problems (and there are plenty) there's still nowhere else in the USA I'd rather be. I understand it's not for everyone, but it's definitely for me.

If its a Plaid, you can fight for $6500. I would be all over Tesla but if LR it will be difficult. What city is your delivery?
Yes it is a Plaid. Ordered 3/11/2021 was 5 seat but was contacted in October 2021 to upgrade for $6,500 to 6 seat for a delivery before the end of the year.

Believe me, I’ll be bugging them about the $6,500 since they’re calling other plaid orders and changing them to 6 seats with no cost. Thanks!

Delivery is West Palm Beach.

you sure it wasn't 2222?
i`m not sure anymore cause it`s now not visible anymore.. just "we do some lottery to figure out pricing and delivery schedule for MX and MS to europe
in near future" still don`t get that europricing compared to us

MSLR usa 86990$
MSP usa 121990$ so price difference is 35 000$ and LR is10200 cheaper than MXLR

MXLR usa 97190$
MXP usa 118690$ so price difference is 21500$ and MXP 3300 cheaper than MSP

but when coming to finland MSP and MXP has same price, prox 105 000 eur before taxes and what is
more confusing, MXLR is 100 000 eur, only 5000 difference...

I`m not sure what taxes is included US prices.. but what explain those MXLR MXP price differences.