Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And a final funny quirk I noticed is that in the app, my car shows up as a Model 3 but with the Model X 22” wheels…hmmm
F2BB7E57-EC8D-4FFA-846D-D7212D40AC0F.jpeg

Delivery complete in Irvine, CA for LR ordered back in Jan 2021. Only issues noted were 1) Driver FWD needs adjustment for alignment, 2) Passenger FWD trim catches on door opening when operating and 3)Missing 22” wheel inserts. Airbag “worm” visible but looks worse in photo than in reality so not sure I will have that addressed or not just yet. Otherwise, pickup was smooth and car has been great to drive! Now I just have to get used to the turn signal buttons but otherwise transition to driving this car was easy. I’ve enjoyed lurking and (sometimes) contributing here but happy to graduate. Wishing you all quick deliveries and see you out on the road!View attachment 757209
View attachment 757210
Awesome! Congrats!

FYI I added your issues to the Issue Tracking spreadsheet :)
Couple more…
Did your trailer hitch come with the keys? I noticed the foam inserts for the hitch locking keys were still in place and not removed. The hitch on my 2017 X came with 2 little red nub keys, the key hole is under the long gray flap on the hitch knob.

Yes. But the data should be controlled by location, since it’s a heavily weighted average.
I'd like to make a request on the order tracking sheet to add a 'Days Order to Delivery' column so we can see if / when the ramp up is happening. It looks like most members that actually took delivery have a time just under a year. There's obviously some crazy outliers and people that are still waiting from 2020. Don't know if it makes sense to break it out by seat config or LR/Plaid, but it would be nice to see roughly what you're looking at for delivery based on order date. If nothing else we can commiserate together and countdown to the 1st person to hit 500 days.
When I created this spreadsheet I didn't expect it to be so popular 😅

I kept it open for anyone to edit and it has become a great community effort - anyone can modify and improve it any way you see fit :)

I might be remiss not to call it a work of community art!

@Turbotaurus I love this 😂

Why only the 7-seat Plaid? What about the 5-seat Plaid? lol.

Let's change their hashtag campaign to something we all can agree on... #MakeTeslaGreatAgain
How about a campaign to get Tesla to distribute vehicles in a fair manner, in other words one that even loosely respects the chronology in which orders were placed?