Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
April for me as well. W/w/7/FSD/20. At least they crushed my hopes earlier this month.

Guess I’ll need to start looking at the spreadsheet. Wondering now if new 6 seaters ordered let’s say in November or December are starting to get VINs now. That would be a sign that they may never make 5/7.

See you guys in March.

I ordered in Oct 2020 and upgraded to 6-seats in October for "end of year delivery". I'm showing April too. I am quietly assuming that I'll never get this car.

Someone in Devon,PA looks like is getting a black plaid black interior with 6 seats. i’m here getting my car serviced, so i was looking around.

Attachments

• 7146A069-0C2E-487D-BEEB-053768B6B048.jpeg
    7146A069-0C2E-487D-BEEB-053768B6B048.jpeg
    994.8 KB · Views: 91
Hi everyone..
Ordered my Blue XLR 6 seater on 29 January 21. Just this morning saw that it changed from March 22 to April 22. Bought my current X LR in 2018 and had it delivered in June of 2018. My guess is that the new one will be delivered on the fourth anniversary of the arrival of the original Blue Bat. Used to really give my spouse a hard time when she watched soap operas. This is a soap opera. Don't care for soap operas....

be safe,

Bob

Here’s what mine is showing two days before pickup.. looks like they will owe me 10k at signing another member said they mail the check out
It's interesting, they make you ACH your payment (not you specifically) right then and there, but if they owe you money, they mail it out and you get it whenever they get to it.

Called 888-518-3752 and asked about 7 seaters. The nice lady who answered the phone told me that they have started to produce and deliver 7 seaters in small numbers. They are expecting to deliver more 7 seaters in March/ April for what it is worth. Take it with a big grain of salt but better than hearing no 7 seaters for this year.
I don't believe her.
Me neither, but there is nothing else I can do at this point 😀

i am an optimist, maybe just a placeholder but will come sooner? Further optimist is that the longer it takes, the more improvements they will make from feedback. I do hope by the time i get it, they implemented the airbag horn and get rid of the airbag worm
I’m the same— an optimist. Worm gone and also hopefully new headlights. In a couple years, here’s to hoping the pain is a tiny blip in our killer experience with the our refreshed starships.