Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you have your drivers door open, bottom right.

View attachment 771987
Thanks Stro! I thought that it was there, but I've not had my coffee yet. Interesting looking at it - they only include the 22s and not the 20s on the plate.

Oh, and congrats! I'm glad you got yours. Still looking at August myself. At this point, since I'm now buying out my S, I'd prefer the wait than to get one right away. I'm doubtful it'll be here anytime soon anyway.

Thanks Stro! I thought that it was there, but I've not had my coffee yet. Interesting looking at it - they only include the 22s and not the 20s on the plate.

Oh, and congrats! I'm glad you got yours. Still looking at August myself. At this point, since I'm now buying out my S, I'd prefer the wait than to get one right away. I'm doubtful it'll be here anytime soon anyway.
It probably includes the 22s because I got the 22s. But good point.

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Congrats, i am very disappointed about the road nose , i got 2018 and was hoping to have a descents phone conversation while on the highway, which I can’t with 2018!!
I still have to turn the phone volume up to around 8 or 9 to hear it well. I don’t know how it compares to a 3 or Y, but the X is not quiet at highway speeds. At least not compared to other cars of similar cost.

My order is identical except for color. May I ask your order date?

Did you also get the July bump last week?

Anxious. Had a trip planned for June and my March April delivery was already cutting it close.
I ordered the day the new X was announced, January 2021. I got my VIN over a month ago, so never saw the July bump. VIN does not necessarily mean your car is coming imminently, although it does for some.
As has been mentioned countless times though, the estimated dates are nothing but placeholders - they mean essentially nothing. Unfortunately, there’s no way to tell when your car will get a VIN or be delivered. Plenty people who ordered months after me got their cars before me, and I’m sure there are people who ordered at least a month or two before me who still don’t have theirs.

I got a date range too! March 7-31. March 2021 order, MXLR, Blue, Cream, 20", no FSD. Pickup in Devon, PA.

Does anyone know how reliable these date ranges are? I know they haven't been in the past, but it sounds like they've been better more recently ...
I have the exact same build and exact same SC…. The date range was accurate though I haven’t picked up yet I have an appointment for Saturday…. If you want to see what your exact config looks like you can probably drive by Saturday am … if the car actually arrives…

Reactions: dlb9876
I got a date range too. MXLR - ordered April 21’

I think northeasters are in for the quarter end push

17547E7E-B915-446E-A8A8-0E3A1B7EC74F.jpeg