Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those who have recently received your MX — how does your yoke worm look? Wondering if they have improved this at all? Thx
This is what mine looks like. Not 'terrible' but they've promised to fix it.

tempImagePDMFvc.jpg

One of the items in the delivery checklist is to try pulling the rear seats up to make sure they are bolted down. My delivery advisor was watching me and asked WTF I was doing trying to take the seat off. I said it was part of our delivery checklist and they asked if there had seriously been Xs delivered without bolted down seats. I said I didn't know but wasn't taking any chances.

One of the items in the delivery checklist is to try pulling the rears seats up to make sure they are bolted down. My delivery advisor was watching me and asked WTF I was doing trying to take the seat off. I said it was part of our delivery checklist and they asked if there had seriously been Xs delivered without bolted down seats. I said I didn't know but wasn't taking any chances.

Maybe Tesla QC department (if it exists) can use the checklist before marking a car as ready to be delivered?