Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s very different.

27992ef4-3d84-42bf-873b-8b6152379f6f-jpeg.775389
yes. THIS is what I'm hoping for.

Interesting, someone on here posted a one with new tail, badge, charge door but same headlights. Lets hope the SA wasn't assuming the refreshed tail meant refreshed headlights
no, he has an MX LR and MS Plaid; he's actually very knowledgeable and transparent unlike many other SA's lol - he also said July EDD might be a good thing because the QA issues have been pretty bad and all the MXs that have been delivered have had multiple service appts (so he seems pretty honest)

After 1+ year of wait we took delivery today of our MX Plaid. Only issue is the missing wheel inserts which Tesla already set a mobile appointment for. Wife is happy which means for now all is good.

I've driven my fair share of fast cars and this for a street legal car is on a different level when it comes to acceleration. Interior build quality is good and car IMHO justifies the price tag and Tesla waiting issues.

Happy to answer any questions etc.

Hoping everyone gets their VINS soon and delivery is flawless!
Just gorgeous, and that's my color combo. So exciting. Man that nose looks broader and more substantial than Raven/PreRaven.

Your battery is showing 5% degradation already. Rated range is strictly a function of the existing battery capacity(not effected by driving style or history) and your rated wh / mile.

For your car, that's 286 wh / mile. So 95 / 0.286 = 332. Someone needs to use SMT or TM-SPY asap to look at the BMS nominal usable capacity to make sure Tesla isn't hiding true capacity.
This is brilliant (a bit over my head with the acronyms but brilliant!).

This is interesting. I asked my local shop and they said that the current ones available distort your view too much, so they didn't recommend it. Now I kinda wanna try it.
I have a friend who does it on all their cars. Looks fine on their normal car but there's visible distortion on their X and it was the same brand and installer. The installer said it's something specific with that windshield curvature but I don't really know.

• Informative
Reactions: Stro
Am I being paranoid?

I ordered 1/5/21. 6 Seat MX LR, no FSD. I have a nice "discount" and no software revenue. Est. Delivery is July (like many others). Is Tesla going to try to wait me out given I am a far less profitable sale? Have others in my situation gotten cars?
I can’t figure it out. In the last week, I’ve seen two cars in my exact configuration go to to orders that were a month after me, and the other 4 months after me. Frustrating for sure.