Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The must be no diversion from conscience. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
No one said we don't still fight. Well some of us still fight. But I don't like invasions no matter if its the Russians or us or the Iraqi's or a bunch of other names. I think its a beautiful thing that the world is truly coming together to push back hard for the Ukraine. But when "good men" have stood down during other injustices we witness, it's harder to get motivated or animated today, personally. But why wallow in that. But I do believe in the resistance and will support very strongly those politicians that are down for the effort. And send money. Right now that's all I can do. Damn those pix of the blue plaid X are just amazing. And I'm skeptical about that horn software update but call me crazy.

same housing as S? I would imagine so, it should look like it has 2 projectors instead of the historical look like the Y pre-matrix.

The pictures a few pages back of the blue X with refreshed tail, badge, and charge door didnt come with refreshed matrix lights like the S. Maybe they will mix and match? lol
Sorry - I meant are they going to be the same headlight housing as they are now, maybe they won’t update the housing at all but they’ll just switch out the bulbs/tech?

Best news I've heard all day! The only other thing they REALLY REALLY should change is that they should make the turn indicators L and R instead of < and > , this way driver could know which one to activate when necessary during a turn... so obvious....
I'm not sure if you're kidding. But in case you're not, it's because Left and Right don't start with L and R in other languages where Tesla's are sold.

The desire to have single products work in every country is one reason we have an explosion in pictograms on products lately. It's almost like the Egyptians were onto something....

As for Stro's range. The battery may be out of balance since it is so new. Fully charging and then driving to a low charge, and then charging all the way up is a good idea and will let the BMS get an accurate picture of the battery's actual capacity.

no, the housing looks completely different
You might be talking past each other. The exterior housing/shape on the headlights are the same as Tesla is not making sheet metal changes to accommodate the new lights. The interior housing is different to hold the different lighting elements. This article has them side by side in the S:

how dare you spend time on this forum while things like this are happening in the world? why aren't you spending your time trying to help Ukraine instead of surfing this forum for Tesla Model X? you should be truly ashamed of yourself.

Get a grip dude.

Life sucks. The world sucks. But it’s better than the alternative (death, no world).

As Elon says, the light of consciousness must be preserved. By and large humanity is making progress (yes, a grotesquely broad generalization). Life is worth it. Goodness exists worth talking about, even with evil still in the world. Keep on making life better.

Reactions: ductordoc
You might be talking past each other. The exterior housing/shape on the headlights are the same as Tesla is not making sheet metal changes to accommodate the new lights. The interior housing is different to hold the different lighting elements. This article has them side by side in the S:
correct, thank you for the link. I think he was saying it might be possible to just change out the bulbs. But from the picture you can see its not that simple. Also the software for the matrix is diff than the adaptive.

I read posts that model Y owners took in for headlight issue, they swapped to non matrix, and it had issues because it was coded to have matrix LED

For those of you that have traded in your vehicle when purchasing a new Tesla, how long does it take for Tesla to pay off your vehicle? This is my first time doing this with Tesla. In the past, I just used Carmax. But Tesla's offer was too good. Last time I spoke to a rep from Tesla, they said it could take up to 8 weeks which seems insane.
Mine was like 2 weeks or so

Reactions: Stro
Thank you! That’s what I figured.