Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New tweet from our twitter friend:

Ethan Joseph 🍀@EZebroni·Mar 1Have the new headlights been confirmed on the Model X? Anyone have photos? @klwtts @sawyermerritt @WholeMarsBlog3125Sawyer Merritt 📈

🚀@SawyerMerritt·Mar 1Just asked a source. All Model S and Model X are getting the new Matrix LED headlights. They are all in production now.312Sawyer Merritt 📈🚀

@SawyerMerritt·24mWanted to provide an update since I was partially wrong in my statement above.

I've now heard Model X Matrix lights for consumers will come around June-July. I guess the ones we've seen so far are test ones.

———
Something to look forward to for us 5/7 seaters waiting for June/July or after deliveries I suppose!

Last edited:

Ethan Joseph 🍀@EZebroni·Mar 1Have the new headlights been confirmed on the Model X? Anyone have photos? @klwtts @sawyermerritt @WholeMarsBlog3125Sawyer Merritt 📈

🚀@SawyerMerritt·Mar 1Just asked a source. All Model S and Model X are getting the new Matrix LED headlights. They are all in production now.312Sawyer Merritt 📈🚀

@SawyerMerritt·24mWanted to provide an update since I was partially wrong in my statement above.

I've now heard Model X Matrix lights for consumers will come around June-July. I guess the ones we've seen so far are test ones.

———
Something to look forward to for us 5/7 seaters waiting for June/July or after deliveries I suppose!
Now I hope my July EDD doesn't pull in 😬

———
Well dammit. There goes my hopes.

Yes. The twins (4 year olds) love it. Few complaints on my end though. First, I wish I could control what they are watching from the main screen while driving. Second, with the booster seats I use, it’s really hard to buckle them in as the female part is the seat belt is inside the seat.
also add that if they watch bob sponge, you must listen to that as well as I didn't see any option for headphones or to play in the rear speakers only