Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you for sharing the first pictures of the 5 seater! Does it have any coat hooks?
Yes, one behind each side second row seat. They can fold flat when not in use.

Attachments

• 5A2F6778-3F16-4171-8A43-8E64BA1E373F.jpeg
    5A2F6778-3F16-4171-8A43-8E64BA1E373F.jpeg
    280.2 KB · Views: 151
  • B590131E-ED29-442E-8762-8DE45BAE2FE5.jpeg
    B590131E-ED29-442E-8762-8DE45BAE2FE5.jpeg
    291.5 KB · Views: 123
Hello, new to posting but I've been following this since it I placed my order back in 2.25.21. I just picked up my MXLR today 03.19.22 what an amazing car. I can definitely see why prior owners buy more than one. I hope I can be in that category at some point. Not to take away from the plaid owners but I can't imagine needing more speed. Good luck to you all I can say after 388 days it was well worth the wait.

Good luck to you all I can say after 388 days it was well worth the wait.
Today it's the 510th day of my wait. I live in 10 minutes from the factory in Freemont, and, likely, have the oldest order. Got calls and emails with promises and multiple text messages asking to confirm the month. But it's still showing July and will likely shift again as it did before a dozen times...

Just had my MX LR 5 seat Black/Black delivered today. Car was delivered to the house in a box van with a tilt ramps which was convenient. Back row is a 60/40 split with the 60 being on the driver side. There was a chip on the passenger door, but tesla called before hand and said I could take delivery and schedule a service visit later free of charge and I would be given a replacement car while it was being painted. I also have this in email and text in the event they try and back track. Overall, seems like a great car and the passenger seat does have the controls and all windows roll up and back down. Hitch receiver is in a bag in the frunk and I plan on testing it out this week. The car also only came with the 120v charging adapter, but I have a 240v charger for my S that I can use since they do have the same port. I'll try and post some pictures later.
Can you show if the 2nd row has an arm rest? If so does it have power And or storage? Does the 2nd row have heated seats? Does it have a recline setting? Does the 2nd row move fowa and back a few inches? What mechanism folds the send row ? Is there one from the back? Can you show pics of the second row?

Can you show if the 2nd row has an arm rest? If so does it have power And or storage? Does the 2nd row have heated seats? Does it have a recline setting? Does the 2nd row move fowa and back a few inches? What mechanism folds the send row ? Is there one from the back? Can you show pics of the second row?
...And what is the meaning of life, and the purpose of this World :D

Back row does have heating capability. Both reclining and folding is managed by a manual lever on the door side. No arm rest, besides the doors. I'll have to check if the seats move back and forward, but I don't believe so.

Hello, new to posting but I've been following this since it I placed my order back in 2.25.21. I just picked up my MXLR today 03.19.22 what an amazing car. I can definitely see why prior owners buy more than one. I hope I can be in that category at some point. Not to take away from the plaid owners but I can't imagine needing more speed. Good luck to you all I can say after 388 days it was well worth the wait.
5 or 6 seat

Reactions: studioloft
Today it's the 510th day of my wait. I live in 10 minutes from the factory in Freemont, and, likely, have the oldest order. Got calls and emails with promises and multiple text messages asking to confirm the month. But it's still showing July and will likely shift again as it did before a dozen times...
Holy cow. You have been waiting for longer than most! I’m with you, though.

I can only hope that with this wait, we get something flawless - maybe even some updated tech or headlights!