Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the ignorance is bliss camp lol... If you put identical real wood and faux wood trim pieces in front of me I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference tbh.... So I'm going to go on thinking I have real wood since it all looks the same to me 🤣
I think it's real wood. I drove another car today or I wood (ha ha) go out and double check. I know in our S it's real wood.

Hi, guys. I remembered last year when I ordered model X, I got the referral of 1000 miles free charge from my friend, and I got referral of another 1000 miles from refer to my model Y. But when I got delivered of model X, I didn’t see any free charge miles. Do you guys have your referral free charge miles?

I was VIN'd couple days ago and my EDD has passed but still has a 4/13-4/18 EDD. Trying to arrange financing and called Tesla to get an updated MVPA because i went from 5 to free 6 seat Plaid.

So i asked where the car is, and he said that it hasn't left the factory gates yet. He said the computer isn't on yet. Birthday is on 4/18...maybe they target birthdays. I saw someone else get their car here in FLorida on their birthday

Reactions: bobusn
Mine too.
But I stuill see July 2022 on desktop website page.
03A9B9D5-0712-4A9F-A74E-B83D1124E3E7.jpeg

The range difference is too small for it to matter for me. I came from a P85D that had 252 miles brand new and was down to 230 when I sold it and it was still enough to basically drive anywhere with supercharging. The tire reason only applies to the first set of tires. I'll be switching those out for high performance all seasons like Pilot Sport A/S 3+ which did great out my Ludicrous upgraded P85D.

The third reason, overkill acceleration is really more about it not being worth the extra cost which I totally understand. Really glad I got my Plaid for a tiny fraction more than the current cost of an LR. $120K vs $115K.
Plaid is completely overkill and I’m trying to justify it somehow. It was about a $15k difference when I went for it. I’m trying to cut back on coffee so I think I can substitute it with a jab or two of the accelerator in the morning commute instead. $5 coffee 5 days a week adds up to about $1200/yr so in about 12 years it’ll pay itself off right? It’s a future investment into my health. Yeah I’m gonna go with that.