Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received my Plaid at home today. OMG what a beast. a monster. 50-130 comes at a blink of an eye. Smooth, silent, relaxed and feeling in total control. I can’t wait to get some summer tires to match these all seasons, to really feel the suspension, handling and high speed. Brakes seemed quite powerful for a couple quick bursts. Yoke I have to get used to, but again at high speed it felt just wonderful.

Got the swivel screen, had a charger in it but no sunshade. The wifey is impressed by the feeling of quality, tho she was much less so with my 2018.

I’ll post more of my thoughts after i’ve had it awhile.
Congrats! That’s awesome. I look forward to your review after a couple weeks of driving 😁👍🏼

Ok for those asking for more information on the Frunk, Trunk and Center Console…. I got you covered.
If you’er not a subscriber, please consider subscribing. If you are a subscriber THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Please watch the whole video, Hit the LIKE 👍 button, Hit the NOTIFICATION BELL 🔔, and leave a comment 🙏🏻
“The Comments Section Speaks & We Deliver!” You can see it here :

While I've had a pretty negative experience overall (very poor initial build, later VIN mixups, early April VIN is stuck in Fremont for no clear reason), virtually everyone I speak to at my local Service Center and Tesla in general are patient, kind, and intelligent. If I was to complain about anything, it's that Tesla corporate seems to do a poor job informing them and overworks them in general.

This all of course rolls downhill to the customers, but I think it's important to remember that the SAs are just doing their job. I'm convinced that 99% of our frustrations are born out of corporate's policies and overall structure.
Corporate policies and overall structure is to blame for the negative experiences for the most part. Or maybe there are no corporate policies or structure that exist within Tesla anymore to make service #1. The actual number one goal is for volume manufacturing and by extension, the arms of distribution, to pump out as many vehicles as possible. Something about accelerating the worlds transition to sustainable energy. If the goal is to only pump out in the biggest volumes possible, the customer, us, will suffer. One day I hope they will decide to put back in a sense of balance here. But if I could only pick between those goals of highest volume or highest customer service, I'd pick highest volume today based on our world, too. Elon has made his choice. Thing is, it doesn't have to be a zero sum game.

I’d just like that sort of EPA range due to a single digit temp and 40 mph wind for 3 months of the year. not to mention cold, snowy hills.
When you ski often, you drive uphill for distance to get there. You're in the cold, there is probably wind, and range goes to shiite. In Cali hills are absolutely everywhere. Keeping up with the flow of traffic kills range. Towing worse. If you don't take road trips much, or are retired and have tons of time, or lear jet your trips, 300 miles could appear on its surface to be totally adequate and a great idea.

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Received my Plaid at home today. OMG what a beast. a monster. 50-130 comes at a blink of an eye. Smooth, silent, relaxed and feeling in total control. I can’t wait to get some summer tires to match these all seasons, to really feel the suspension, handling and high speed. Brakes seemed quite powerful for a couple quick bursts. Yoke I have to get used to, but again at high speed it felt just wonderful.

Got the swivel screen, had a charger in it but no sunshade. The wifey is impressed by the feeling of quality, tho she was much less so with my 2018.

Wow, that’s a seriously nice looking machine. Same color combo as the one I’ve ordered - are you sure it’s not mine? Maybe it’s lost…..

• Love
Reactions: DelPhonic1

Beautiful car!!

No sunshade?? Are they going to get you one or did they do away with it??

Reactions: aerodyne
I did not get a sunshade with the 2022 X. I got one with my 2018 X but never used it.
I think that’s why Elon took it away from anyone: “According to the stats, barely anyone used the sunshade.” So guys, better start using everything that Tesla gives you with the car or else they will be taken away from future delivery because of low usage 😂