Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone just a little update...

Model X Plaid Red, Black interior, 20" wheels and no FSD, Canada order.
Vin3457××
Build June 1 2022.
Shiped from Fremont few days later(dont know date).
June 8 2022 car was in Chicago.
June 12 2022 car arrived to Montreal Dealer.
June 13 2022 tesla called to say car passed inspection and is geting prep for delivery.
June 15 3:00pm Delivery day.

I will give another update with pictures soon

:)

Maybe remind them what year we are in that it’s now the middle of 2022. And if that doesn’t work, contact Jorge?
Tesla has no incentive to deliver my old order.
And i agree, dont want a 2021 Made car unless there is a 20k discount.

Dont think emailing my complaints are going to do much but give someone on the other side a laugh.

There has to be a political way of punting/rejecting delivery.

Is this your first Reject?

Me when i rejected my first Vin3390×× due to paint drips...

They said no problem you can reject 2 VIN and then maybe we may cancel your order...

Try talking to the Service manager ;).
i havent rejected any car prior so this will be my first.

But i have to do it at the delivery center? You obviously have to point out the paint chips?

Last edited:

But i have to do it at the delivery center? You obviously have to point out the paint chips?
That’s ridiculous they would be trying to push a 2021 VIN from October of last year onto anyone. They should just shove any remaining 2021 VINs into inventory at this point to sell them to impatient buyers.

But i have to do it at the delivery center? You obviously have to point out the paint

If the delivery center is not too faar go in person and talk to the service manager and explain for u swivel screen and all the new upgrades is very important and for the price your paying you dont mind waiting for the next VIN...One thing i noticed with Tesla vs other Car dealers is that each employe is like a new company with their owm little touch...i talked to over 12 people since i got my first call for delivery in May 2022 and each were positive experience but not 2 employes were same in the way of dealing with my questions and request.

Maybe your dealing with that one employe that things he or she owns tesla and bigger then Elon and want to push you to buy something you dont want to "save" the company...

Go in person the human interaction will make things work out :).

P.S. Mention you are worried about battery health and very uncomfortable with a car that was sitting around for months without moving and you want to have a happy experience and take delivery of a car you are 100% satisfied with.

Last edited:
If the delivery center is not too faar go in person and talk to the service manager and explain for u swivel screen and all the new upgrades is very important and for the price your paying you dont mind waiting for the next VIN...One thing i noticed with Tesla vs other Car dealers is that each employe is like a new company with their owm little touch...i talked to over 12 people since i got my first call for delivery in May 2022 and each were positive experience but not 2 employes were same in the way of dealing with my questions and request.

Maybe your dealing with that one employe that things he or she owns tesla and bigger then Elon and want to push you to buy something you dont want to "save" the company...

Go in person the human interaction will make things work out :).
So i have to put my info in to set up financing aka credit check etc,

Not sure if i can head over there without finalizing my delivery....