Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is what I got from Jorge on Wednesday after asking similar question:

Except that there is no Edit Design link in my account.
Try sending message to:

I have edited my order twice by this.
My config was changed without affecting order date and retained orig pricing.
Screenshot_20220804-063015_Messages.jpg

Depends on your charging habit... if you are charging most nights before you go to bed, no.
My younger son bought a Volvo eCar. I pulled some 6 gauge THHN from a 50 amp breaker. Not difficult. However, Volvo uses a fairly thick charging cable and it will go was high as 48 amps (though not on the 50 amp circuit). Went over there one day and plugged my old XLR into the system and it charged at 40 amps. Surprised.
However, I've used the mobile charging system since the old X and have no issues with getting the 32 amp (6% per hour) charging available from the circuit - 50 amp breaker and 6 gauge ROMEX. Works fine overnight....

Reactions: jkhanesq
Wohoo, my EDD narrowed to October December 2022 for Plaid X to europe.
We got European pricing too in Tesla design studio but only to Plaids, no LR`s on both S and X.

without vat in Finland (sales taxes 24%), our European pricing start at 119k€ what seems low compared to US plaid close to 141K$.
with almost 1:1 Eur -USD$ rate that is "bargain" on my opinion.

very stupid question, assume tesla pricing in US does not include sales taxes what differ from state to state ?

We got European pricing too in Tesla design studio but only to Plaids, no LR`s on both S and X.

without vat in Finland (sales taxes 24%), our European pricing start at 119k€ what seems low compared to US plaid close to 141K$.

very stupid question, assume tesla pricing in US does not include sales taxes what differ from state to state ?
Tesla pricing does not include "tax, title, registration", so right, no sales tax, and other governmental feeds to register and title the vehicle, which different from state to state. The difference can be pretty big... some states have no sales tax on cars for example, while others have sales tax and very high registration fees.

It looks like you guys will get it earlier than my 19 month old order MXLR - here in the US.

Reactions: jb401
Anybody having issues with slow or no response from "Jorge" at Tesla order support? I sent a request to the [email protected] email on Monday and haven't heard back. The request was to change the color of my Mar 2021 order from blue to white. I also asked to confirm that I'd receive the lower price for white as well as confirming that there wouldn't be a negative impact to my EDD, which is hilarious since I'm on day 514 already...
Yes he was slow for me and didn’t respond the second time, I ended up getting nowhere with him so I had to call my local service center and they fixed me up very quickly. I made a similar color change.