Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally, I got the car delivered to my home around the evening of Friday (Sep 23). Lovely car and it was worth waiting :):)

The car seems to be built well no alignment issues so far I have noticed.

The only issue I faced was I could not get into the car after the delivery. It seems the "accept delivery" button was not active on the app. It took me 3 hrs on the phone with TESLA customer support with no LUCK, and pathetic customer service. At the end of the call, the person told me to wait for 24 hours. I then called the Fremont factory number and got someone on the phone who said it was an IT issue and created an IT ticket with the TESLA support team. Finally 9 PM I just checked myself in the app and I could accept the delivery and I was able to pair the car and get in. No one till now has provided any updates on the ticket. They even don't care. Lucky me I was able to get in and access my car.

Except for this hiccup, everything else is awesome.

Hope everyone gets their delivery quickly.

Thank you all for your support and answers over the last 1.5 years. I will update the sheet to delivered.

Attachments

• IMG_4721.jpg
    IMG_4721.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 91
it's out of stock
Maybe a glitch? If not the "email me when available" thing doesn't work.

Reactions: Philip_Seattle
Seems kW had declined orders before, and this RN was put also put on hold before this latest VIN.

Are you in kind of the same situation? Your order should be good if not.
Good info… was not aware of that history. I haven’t been offered anything so can’t turn anything down either! Seems like most recent deliveries have been pretty good so hoping to get a VIN soon.

Reactions: RoBoRaT