Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the text tor reschedule due to the firmware update. They're anticipate it being resolved by the 16th. New appointment is for the 18th now.
After waiting for over a year to begin with, I've already pushed travel plans once to be able to take delivery. If this delay is extended again and pushed another couple of weeks, i wont be able to change them again. I was told my SA that "do whatever possible to take delivery otherwise the order will be canceled". Hope it doesnt come to that and I can take delivery, but if tesla does nothing to accommodate us with delays on their end, it will be extremely disappointing.

Reactions: cjkosh and Vitaman
After waiting for over a year to begin with, I've already pushed travel plans once to be able to take delivery. If this delay is extended again and pushed another couple of weeks, i wont be able to change them again. I was told my SA that "do whatever possible to take delivery otherwise the order will be canceled". Hope it doesnt come to that and I can take delivery, but if tesla does nothing to accommodate us with delays on their end, it will be extremely disappointing.
due to the price changes I'd have a friend accept delivery if you cant. dont want to risk it getting cancelled

Time to add onto my list of issues on my new delivery from last week We can't close the front passenger window for the past two days now. When the door is closed, instead of it rolling back up an inch or so as it should, it rolled DOWN about 4 inches. Rolling it back up does get it to close, but as soon as I let go of the button, it rolls back down about 2". Driving in the rain/cold or parking outside can't happen until this is fixed.

And to make matters worse, when I opened the app to add this issue to my service appointment for the 3 defective seats, I saw that the appointment for tomorrow was cancelled with no explanation.
Guess is material/seats to replace aren't available yet so they cancelled. Usually it's bc something isn't available. Either way not cool at all.

I cannot find the owner's manual either. Went through every screen in the controls too. Can't say I have opened it in years, so it probably moved, but it should not be that hard to find.
I can't find it in the X owner's manual. Try this from the 3 or Y.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221114-183725.png
    Screenshot_20221114-183725.png
    392.4 KB · Views: 90