Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greater than zero i'd say. If you have VIN, try searching the source code on the image and look for option codes AP04 and RA02.
I don’t have a Vin yet. You mention searching the source on the image, but not sure what image you’re referring to. I’m new to Tesla, so this is all new to me. Is this an image that populates in the iPhone Tesla App once the Vin is assigned?

you are 100% correct, the MX headlights are one of the worst, its very hard to drive at night and see w/o turn on the fog lights. They should be ashamed of selling with these lights for such an expensive car.
This is actually a problem for me that I wasn’t aware of. I may actually cancel my order because of it now. Where we live, it’s very far at night as the roads here in E.Tennessee are windy and can be very dark especially when we have full leaf growth blocking out even moonlight and it rains pretty heavy certain times of the year making visibility an issue. I guess I’ll lose my $250 even though I don’t have a Vin yet, correct? Now, I’m stuck with a Tesla wall connector I just installed and a mobile charge and floor mats.

This is actually a problem for me that I wasn’t aware of. I may actually cancel my order because of it now. Where we live, it’s very far at night as the roads here in E.Tennessee are windy and can be very dark especially when we have full leaf growth blocking out even moonlight and it rains pretty heavy certain times of the year making visibility an issue. I guess I’ll lose my $250 even though I don’t have a Vin yet, correct? Now, I’m stuck with a Tesla wall connector I just installed and a mobile charge and floor mats.
Or you could just leave the fog lights on...if that is not enough, explore aftermarket lights.

You should go test drive an X instead and see for yourself. I wish Tesla would switch to a newer matrix setup, but acting like the current headlights are unsafe is quite the stretch.

You should go test drive an X instead and see for yourself. I wish Tesla would switch to a newer matrix setup, but acting like the current headlights are unsafe is quite the stretch.
Thanks, I’m getting nervous with some of these responses towards how bad they are. Now granted, I can turn my brights most of the time as the roads we travel on have few oncoming traffic at a constant rate. Hopefully the brights help really light up the pathway on these sketch roads.

Reactions: 1MY2NV and imola_t